NU PGET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Nitte University Post Graduation Entrance Test 2017 through the official web portal at- nitte.edu.in
NU PGET 2017 Application Form
As per the official news, A notification has been published by Nitte University Mangalore to conduct Nitte University Post Graduation Entrance Test 2017 for those candidates who are willing to get their post-graduation degree in Medical and Dental sciences. Admission will be provided on the basis of performance in entrance exam. The candidates who have eligibility criteria as per official notification, can submit their application form from the official website. Other details are mentioned below.
NU PGET 2017 Apply Online
As per official notification, Nitte University Mangalore has invited online application form to conduct NUPGET 2017 for those candidates who are seeking for admission into post graduation medical courses for the academic session 2017-18. The eligible candidates as per official notification, are suggested to submit their application form for the same from the official website before the last date. Through this web page we are providing complete information details of NU PGET 2017 , which are mentioned below. So read it through out.
About NU: Nitte University Mangalore is the finest educational institutions located in Karnataka. Nitte University conduct PGMET every year for providing admision into post graduation courses in the constituent Colleges, namely, K.S. Hegde Medical Academy, Mangalore and A.B Shetty Memorial Institute of Dental Sciences.
NU PGET 2017 Notification
The interested candidates who wish to appear in Nitte University Post Graduation Entrance Test, have to submit their application form for the same from the official website. The details about age limit, education qualification, how to apply, exam pattern and syllabus are given below.
Name of the Exam: Nitte University Post Graduation Entrance Test 2017
Conducting Authority: Nitte University Mangalore
Eligibility Criteria for NU PGET 2017
- Candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidates should have qualified MBBS/BDS from an institute/ college recognized by MCI i.e. Medical council of India.
- Candidates must have completed their one year rotating internship by 30 April 2017.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 3000/- as application fees via Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Nitte University” payable at Mangalore.
The applicant will get admission into post graduation medical courses through PGMEt on the basis of their performance in this entrance test.
- The online application starts from : November 2016
- The last date to fill the application form :February 2017
- Admit card will be provided : February 2017
- Entrance examination will be conducted : February 2017
How to apply for NU PGET 2017
The candidates who are going to appear in NU PGMET 2017 for getting admission into post graduation course, have to visit the official website in order to submit their application. Follow to below mentioned steps to submit your application form.
- Visit to the official website at- nitte.edu.in
- Click on Notification in Home Page.
- Read all the given information details carefully.
- Fill up application with mandatory information.
- Submit Application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form.
NU PGET Pattern 2017
- The question paper will be conducted only in English.
- There will be 200 question i.e. Multiple Choice Question.
- Each question will carry 1 marks and time duration for entrance exam is 3 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
For more information details about NU PGET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date , Leave comment below in the comment box. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!