KIMS PGM AIET 2017 Application Form / Exam Date / Notification Apply Online for Post Graduate Medical All India Entrance Test through the official website at-kimsuniversity.in
KIMS PGM AIET 2017 Application Form
All India Entrance Test for Admission to Post-Graduate Medical, Dental Course in short form know as PGM AIET is conducted by Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad. This entrance examination is conducted for providing admission into various Post-Graduate Medical courses under this KIMS University.If you wish to apply for this entrance exam you have to visit the official website. Application form are invited through online mode. Through this article we are providing all the details about KIMS PGM AIET 2017, which are mentioned below.
KIMS PGM AIET 2017 Apply Online
As per the official notification, Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University has published a notification to conduct All India Medical Entrance Test for providing admission into Post Graduate medical course for the academic session 2017-18. he applicant will get admission on the basis of their performance in Common Entrance Exam. The details like age limit, education qualification, how to apply etc are mentioned below in the same page.
About KIMS : Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, Karad is 29 years old university recognized by the Medical Council of India, Medical Council of Malaysia. It provides various under graduate and post graduate course in the field of Medical, Dental, Physiotherapy, Nursing and Biotechnology.
A notification has been issued by Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences for conducting Post graduate medical Entrance Exam 2017 for providing admission into various post graduate courses. The interested candidates can submit their application form for the same from the official website. All the information detailed are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam : Post Graduate Medical All India Entrance Test 2017
Conducting Body: Krishna Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University
Eligibility Criteria for KIMS PGM AIET 2017
- The applicant must be citizen of India.
- The applicant must have completed graduation un BDS from From DCI recognized Institute of recognized by Govt. of India.
- The applicant should have completed one year Compulsory Rotating Resident Internship as per DCI regulations in an approved/recognized Dental College.
Application Fees :
The candidates have to pay 3000/- for application and entrance examination process.
- The online application start form: November 2017
- Last Date for submission of application form : December 2017
- Issue of Admit card: December 2017
- Date of KIMS PGM AIET 2017: December 2017
How to apply for KIMS PGM AIET 2017
The candidates who wish to apply online for KIMS PGM AIET 2017 can submit their application form from the official website. Some useful instruction are mentioned below.
- Visit to the official website at-kimsuniversity.in
- Click on Notification in Home Page.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form in prescribed format.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Submit your application form.
- Take print out of your application form.
KIMS PGM AIET Pattern 2017
- The exam will be of 3 hours duration.
- There will be total 300 question asked from the syllabus of graduation (BDS).
- There will be no negative marking.
For more information details regarding KIMS PGM AIET 2017 Application Form / Exam Date / Notification , leave comment below.We will assist you and provide appropriate information. Thanks!