NMU UG CET 2017 Application Form
NMU refers to North Maharashtra University. NMU is going to conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET) of various under graduate courses .This a good news to all those candidates who wants to take admission in the NM University.The application form are out now.Interested Candidates can fill the application form and get themselves eligible to sit in the Common Entrance Test.This is a opportunity for all those who wants to take admission in this famous university.Candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.Candidates can fill the application form online only on the official website of NMU. Candidates who miss or forget to application form then there is no chance for them ,they will no sit in the entrance exam.So candidates hurry up.
North Maharashtra University UG CET 2017
NMU is the very famous university which provides various kind of under and post graduate courses.The application form for the CET are out now interested candidate can fill the application form on the official website of the North Maharashtra University.This Common Entrance Test is only for the Under Graduate courses.The list of the UG courses that is provided by the North Maharashtra University.
– BACHELOR OF BUSINESS STUDIES (B.B.S)
– BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (B,B.A)
– BACHELOR OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT (B.B.M)
– BACHELOR OF MANAGEMENT (B.B.M ( E-commerce)
– BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATIONS (B.C.A)
– M.C.A (Fives Years Integrated)
– M.B.A (Fives Years Integrated)
NMU CET 2017 Important Dates
Starting Date of Application Form – 6 June 2017
Last Date of Submission – 4 July 2017
Last Date of submission of documents with receipt – 7 July 2017
Declare Date of List of Eligible Candidates – 13 July 2017
Declare Date of Final List of Eligible Candidates – 18 July 2017
Admit Card Release Date – 19 July 2017
Entrance Test Date – 26 July 2017
Merit List Issuing Date – 30 July 2017
NMU UG CET 2017 Eligibility Criteria And Detail
For Five Years – B.B.S,B.B.A,B.B.M(Management) and B.B.M (E-Commerce)
– Candidate should pass pass 10+2 H.S.C Exam of Maharashtra or any exam that is equal to this .
– Candidate who diploma in engg. and pharmacy
– Candidate who clear 10+2 from the National Open School Delhi.
– Candidate must clear the 10+2 M.C.V.C from the Maharashtra State Education Board
For Five Years B.C.A
– Candidate should pass pass 10+2 H.S.C Exam of Maharashtra or any exam that is equal to this or diploma by the recognized institute.
– Candidate must clear the 10+2 M.C.V.C from the Maharashtra State Education Board.
For Five Years M.C.A (Integrated)
-Candidate must passed the 10+02 with the compulsory subject Physics and Maths with Chemistry or Biology.And the candidate have scored at least 45% in each subject and 40% marks for the reserved category candidates.
For Five Years M.B.A (Integrated)
– Candidate must passed the 10+02 with at least 45% marks and 40% marks for the reserved category candidates.
Reservation of Seats
|S. No.||Category||Reservation In Percentage|
|1||Schedule Cast & Nav Buoddha (SC)||13.0|
|2||Schedule Tribes (S.T)||2.0|
|3||Vimukrta Jati and De notified tribes||3.0|
|4||Nomadic Tribes (N.T – 1)||2.5|
|5||Nomadic Tribes (N.T – 2)||3.5|
|6||Nomadic Tribes (N.T – 3)||2.0|
|7||Other Backward Cast||19.0|
Entrance Test Details
– The mode of the test is offline.
– The question paper contain only Multiple Choice Question
– The duration of the test is 1:30 hours
– The question contains 50 questions and each is of 2 marks that means,the test is of 100 marks.
How to fill Application Form NMU UG CET 2017 nmu.ac.in
-First of all candidate can go to the official site of the NM university.
-Then click on the application form tab and then the new page will open.
-Choose the course and fill the correct information and upload the required scanned documents
-Click on the submit button
-Then pay the fees by net banking or by debit or credit card,or there is another option that is e-challan.
-Save and Print the application form for the future use.