VITEEE 2017 Application Form
VIT is a very popular university.Many of knows VIT by Vellore Engineering College which is situated in the Tamil Nadu.There are two campus of the university one is in Vellore and the other is in Chennai.The campus of the Vellore offers 20 under graduate courses, 34 post graduate courses, there are four integrated and also four research programs.Recently VIT issued a notification that they are going to conduct VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE).The VITEEE is an All India Engineering Entrance Exam which is going to conduct in 118 cities.VITEEE is a very popular entrance exam and this entrance exam is for the admission of B.Tech course.
VIT is going to conduct VITEEE.VIT is a very popular university which is situated in Tamil Nadu. VIT University conducted this entrance exam every year and there are thousands of applications are received by the university.This a good news to those who wants to take admission in this university. and the application forms are out now.Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of VIT University before the last date of submission.This is All India Engineering Entrance Exam.Candidates will be able to download the admit card for the exam very soon.
VITEEE 2017 Important Dates
Starting Date of Application Form – 27 November 2016
Last Date of Submission of Application Form – 15 March 2017
Admit card will be issue on -In March 2017
VITEEE Date – 6 April 2017 and 17 April 2017
Result will be declare on – 29 April 2017
Counselling Date – In May 2017
VITEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age for applying is 17 years and the maximum age is 20 years
Candidate must passed his 10+2 from any recognized Board of Education with minimum 60% marks in total in the Physics,Chemistry and Maths or in Biology.For the reserved category candidates (SC/ST or North East Candidates) is 50% marks in total.
VITEEE 2017 Counselling Process
Those candidates who pass the VITEEE 2017 will be eligible to attend the counselling and they have take these documents with them,if any candidate not bring these document then his/her admission will be cancel.The list of the documents is given below :
- Candidate must have a admit card and marks sheet of the VITEEE 2017 result.
- Candidate have to bring 10 as date of birth proof and 12 Class mark sheet
- Candidate have to bring a DD (Demand Draft) on name of the University.
- Candidate have to bring Community certificate to show the officer.
VITEEE 2017 Scholarship Scheme
|Performance of the Candidates
|Toppers of State and Central Board
|100% Tuition Fees for all the 8 Semesters
|VITEEE Rank Holder (10000)
|Rs.50000 per year
|VITEEE Rank Holder (10001 to 20000)
|Rs.25000 per year
How to fill Application Form VITEEE 2017 vit.ac.in
- First of all candidate can go to the official site of the VIT University- vit.ac.in
- Then click on the application form tab and then the new page will display on on the screen
- Choose the entrance exam application form section and choose that course in which yo wants to take
- admission and appearing for the entrance exam i.e B.Tech
- Choose the course and fill the correct and proper information and upload the required scanned documents
- Click on the submit button and
- Then pay the fees of Rs.960 for the online form and Rs.990 for the offline form by net banking or by debit or credit card or by e-challan.
- Save and Print the application form for the future use.