HP LEET 2017 Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for HP LEET 2017 through the official website at-hptechboard.com
HP LEET 2017 Application Form
As per the official notification, Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board has invited online application form for Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017. These application form are invited from eligible candidates seeking admission through Lateral Entry Scheme in Engineering Diploma Courses in H.P State Polytechnic (Govt. & Private) for the academic session 2017-18. The candidates who have education qualification as per prescribed format of official notification can submit their application form for the same from the official website. Here we are providing all the details about HP LEET 2017 which are mentioned below.
HP LEET 2017 Apply Online
As per the official notification, H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board, Dharamshala is going to conduct Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) in the Month of May for making admission directly in 2nd year Diploma Courses through Lateral Entry Scheme. If you wish to appear in this examination, you can submit your application form for the same from the official website. Interested candidates can check all the details about Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017 which are provided below.
About Conducting Body: The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board was established on 15th day of July,1986 under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act. The Board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. This board is responsible to conduct various examination for providing admission into various engineering diploma / degree course.
A notification has been published by Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board regarding HP LEET for providing admission into diploma courses. Interested and eligible candidates can visit the official website in order to submit their application form. Details of HP LEET 2017 Notification are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam: HP Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017
Conducting Body: The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board
- The candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognised board from science stream i.e. physics, mathematics, chemistry and should secure atleast 45% marks.
- The candidates who have passed 10th + ITI in any stream from any industrial training institute recognized by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT) are also eligible to apply for LEET.
- Gen category candidates have to pay Rs.700/- as application fees.
- OBC/ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fees.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Lateral Entry Entrance Test and counselling process.
- Commencement of Application Form: April 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: May 2017
- Date of Exam (LEET): May 2017
- Declaration of LEET Result: May 2017
How to Apply for HP LEET 2017
- Go to the official web portal at: hptechboard.com
- Click on Register here in Home page.
- Read the given information carefully.
- After Registration login into your account.
- Enter appropriate information in empty field.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Submit your application form.
- Take print out of your application form for future reference.
HP LEET Pattern 2017
HP LEET comprises of 100 question which are asked from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and General Knowledge.Time duration will be of 100 minutes.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
For more information details about HP LEET 2017, leave comment below. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query.Thanks!