GKCIET Admission 2017 GKCIET GET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for All India Entrance Test GET 2017 through the official website at-gkciet.ac.in
GKCIET Admission 2017
Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology has invited online application form to conduct All India Entrance Test GET 2017 for providing admission into various engineering diploma courses. Admission to all Diploma certificate courses will be made on the basis of entrance Test i.e. All India Entrance Test GET 2017. Interested and eligible candidate may submit their application form to appear in this entrance exam from the official website. All the details regarding GKCIET Admission 2017 are mentioned below.
GKCIET Admission 2017 Application Form
All India Entrance Test GET is a national level entrance test which is conducted by Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology for those candidates who are seeking for admission into various engineering diploma courses. GKCIET has invited online application form to conduct GET 2017. The candidates who are waiting for this entrance exam, now submit their application for through the official website. The candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully before submission of their application form.
About GKCIET: Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology (GKCIET), Malda, West Bengal was established in 2010 by Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India under the mentorship of National Institute of Technology, Durgapur. It is committed to provide best possible technical education from grass route level to higher level and to cater to the specific needs of women, school dropouts and other disadvantaged sections of society .
As per latest news, Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology has invited online application form for admission into various engineering diploma courses. If you are interested and fulfill eligibility criteria, you may submit your application form for the same from the official website before the last date. The details of GKCIET Admission 2017 Notification are provided below.
Name of the Examination : GKCIET GET 2017
Conducting Body: Ghani Khan Choudhury Institute of Engineering & Technology
Level of Exam: National Level
Discipline of Courses Offered:
- Food Processing Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Sericulture & Textile Technology
- Chemical Technology
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidates should have passed 10th class from a State Secondary Education Board/CBSE/ICSE/National Open School or equivalent.
- The age of candidate should be 15 years at the time of admission.
- Quota for West Bengal – 75%
- Quota for Other States and U.T – 25%
- Commencement of Application Form: April 2017
- Last date for Form submission: May 2017
- Issue of Admit Card : May 2017
- Date of Entrance Test : May 2017
How to Apply for GKCIET GET 2017
The candidates who wish to submit their application form to appear in All India Entrance Test GET 2017, those are suggested to follow below mentioned steps.
- Visit to the official website at : gkciet.ac.in
- Click on GKCIET Admission 2017 Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- After that click on Apply Online Link.
- Enter correct information in application form.
- Upload required scanned document in prescribed format.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of your application form.
For more information details regarding GKCIET Admission 2017 GKCIET GET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date, leave comment below. Thanks!