Haryana LEET 2017 Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Haryana LEET 2017 through the official website at-www.hstes.org.in
Haryana LEET 2017 Application Form
A notification has been released by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) regarding Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017 for those candidates who are seeking for admission into 2nd year or 3rd semester of B.E. /B.Tech. The candidates who have completed three year engineering diploma, those may submit their application form from the official website of HSTES. In this article we are providing important details about Haryana LEET 2017, which are mentioned below in the same web page.
Haryana LEET 2017 Apply Online
As per the official notification, Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) invited online application form to conduct Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017 providing admission in in 2nd year or third semester of B.E/B.Tech courses in the technical institutes of Haryana. If you are interested and fulfill eligibility criteria, you may submit your application form for the same from the official website before the last date.All the other details are mentioned below.
About Conducting Body: Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) is responsible for implementation of transparent and uniform procedure for admissions to various post graduate, graduate and diploma courses in different disciplines of Engineering, Technology, Architecture & Planning, Pharmacy, Management etc. in the State.
The candidates who wish to appear in Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017, have to submit their application form for the same from the official website. The details of Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017 Notification are given below.
Name of the Exam : Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017
Conducting Body : Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)
Applicants should have completed three year diploma in Engineering / Technology with 45% marks in aggregate from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
- Candidates who belongs to Gen category, have to pay Rs.500/- as application fee.
- Candidates who belongs to reserved category, have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee.
Applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017. The candidates who will get atleast 40% marks in entrance exam, only those will get admission on the basis of merit list.
Important Dates :
- Application form starts : April 2017
- Last date for submitting application form : May 2017
- Admit Card availability : May 2017
- Exam date for LEET : May 2017
How to Apply for Haryana LEET 2017
- First of all visit tot the official website at- www.hstes.org.in
- Click on LEET 2017 brochure.
- Read all the details carefully.
- After that Click on Apply Online.
- Get Registration Id and password.
- Login your account using ID and password.
- Fill the application form with correct information.
- Make payment of application fees in prescribed format.
- Submit your application form and take print out of it.
Haryana LEET Pattern 2017
- Haryana LEET will be asked in both; English and Hindi language.
- The examination will consist of one paper comprising in 100 multiple choice type questions.
- Time duration will be 100 minutes.
- There is no provision for negative marking.
or more information details about Haryana LEET 2017 Lateral Entry Entrance Test 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date, leave comment below.Thanks!