Moma Scholarship 2017-2018 / Moma Scholarship Application Form / Students List / Apply online Minority Scholarship 2017 through the official website at- momascholarship.gov.in
Moma Scholarship 2017-2018
The Ministry of Minority Affairs has released application form for Moma Scholarship 2017-2018 through official website. Post Matric MOMA Scholarship offers financial support to the candidates who can’t afford the expenses of higher studies at school, college or in university. The scheme is implemented through the State Govt./UT Administration. If you are unable to pay your institute fees, then you can apply for it by filling the Application Form. Through this article we are providing complete information details regarding Moma Scholarship 2017-2018.
Moma Scholarship Application Form
The students who are pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate level technical and professional courses from a recognized institution and unable to pay their fees hereby informed that Ministry of Minority Affairs release the Scholarship Application Form for such candidates. Every year 20000 scholarships will be distributed among the students of minority communities throughout the country. You can check eligibility criteria details to apply for this scholarship. This Minority Scholarship Scheme is release for minority category candidates like Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Zoroastrians (Parsis) & Jains). The students can check more information details of Moma Scholarship 2017-2018 which are mentioned below.
Type of Post Matric MOMA Scholarship
There are three types of Moma Scholarship 2017-2018, which are discussed below :
- Pre Matric MOMA Scholarship: For Class 1-10
- Post Matric MOMA Scholarship: For Class 11 to Ph.D
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship: For professional & technical courses
Eligibility Criteria for post Matric MOMA Scholarship
The candidates have to fulfil below mentioned criteria to apply online for Moma Scholarship 2017-2018 :
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen & belong to the minority castes.
- Applicant must complete the 12th class with at least 50% marks.
- The income of student’s parent/guardian must not exceed the Rs. 2, 50,000 per annum.
- Students, who have got admission in a recognized college to pursue technical/professional courses, on the basis of a competitive examination
Note: The selection process of this scholarship will be based on their Merit. Preference will be given to the candidates of reputed Institutions.
Document for MOMA Scholarship 2017-2018
The candidates have to produce below given documents if they are going to apply for Moma Scholarship 2017-2018.
- Application form copy of the scholarship
- Passport size photograph of candidate
- Self-attested copy of all the certificates in respect of all the examination passed
- Domicile of the candidate
- Income certificates of parent/guardian
- Self declaration of a community by the student
- Course fee receipt copy
- Identity Proof.
How to Apply for Moma Scholarship 2017-2018
Indian students can apply for these MOMA scholarships. Applications must be submitted online. After online application, documents have to be sent to the State Department of the State to which you belong. The students are suggested to follow below mentioned steps in order to apply online for Moma Scholarship 2017-2018.
- Visit the official website at- momascholarship.gov.in
- After that Click on Registration link.
- Complete registration procedure and click on apply link.
- Fill up the application form with mandatory information.
- Download the Application form and take a printout of it.
- Attest all the documents which are required in this scholarship form.
- Submit filled form to the college or the Institute.
In this way you can apply online for Moma Scholarship 2017-2018. For more information details regarding Moma Scholarship 2017-2018 Apply online Minority Scholarship 2017 / Students List, leave comment below. Thanks!
when we get our scholarship money.
pkz accept my secholar ship
i have not filled any type of scholarship foms still now i want to apply scholarship form ..i have a problem that i was studying in Noida international university their i didn’t get my scholarship. …now i m facing too much problems i m so confused my degree is with held …..Please help me as much as you can
sent me scholarship
I am muksuddin nobi dalal. I respect to you that my scholarship apply. pleas pleas pleas
I am Mohammad Imaran and i am persuing diploma in computer engineering from Jamia Millia Islamia.
I have misunderstood the meaning of Domicile address and I have filled wrong details of my local address instead of
permanent address. I have confessed with Office of my institute and they said that they will send my form in
defect form and I am not able to edit the domicile address eventhough the have been turned out to be defective.
So kindley suggest me what to do about this.
sir moma scholarship ka to date 31 August tak thaaaa lekin sune hai ki iska date badha hai kia agar pata hai to sir jarur bataieyeee gaaaa sir