SVSUEE 2017 Application Form
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is a private university which is situated in Meerut,Uttar Pradesh.SVSU is going to conduct Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Entrance Exam (SVSUEE).This entrance exam is for the B.Tech course in the Subharti Institute of Technology and Engineering(SITE) .SITE is one of the best Engineering Colleges of India,it is under the SVSU.SITE is in top 100 colleges of Engineering in India.Those candidates who are interested in this then there is a good news for them.The application forms are out now and candidates can fill the application form for the entrance exam.Interested Candidates can fill the application form only on the official website of the Swami Vivekanand Subharti University.
SVSUEE 2017 Entrance Exam
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is a very popular university of Meerut and it is private university,there are around 20000 students pursuing education from the university.This university provides many under and post graduate courses.SVSUEE is for the admission in the B.Tech course.Candidate can fill the application form before the last date of submission.Candidates will be able to download the admit cards after the application form lines are closed and University will issue the admit cards before the date of the entrance exam.Only registered candidate can download the admit card from the officaial website of the SVSU.
SVSUEE 2017 Courses
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology Engineering
Joint B.Tech Programs
- Cloud Computing And Virtualization Program
- Telecom Informatics Program
- Mainframe Technology Program
- Business Analytics and Optimization Program
SVSUEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
This is the compulsory and most important condition according to the University that Candidate must be an Indian.If any candidate does not fit in the rule then he/she is not eligible to give the entrance exam.
- Candidate have clear his 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Maths from any recognized Board of Education.
- Candidate have to show the certificate if he/she appear in any Two year Pre-University exam
- Candidate have the certificate of General Certificate Education of the ‘A’ level.
Qualifying Requirements in Entrance Exam
- Candidate have to score at least 45% marks in total in the Physics,Chemistry or Biology and Maths.
- Those Candidate who are from Reserved Category (SC/ST) and From the Jammu Kashmir or from the North East have to score at least 40% marks in total.
- Those candidate who gives the entrance exam in PCM (Physics,Chemistry and Maths) will eligible to get admission in any B.Tech Course.But the candidate have to qualifying the entrance exam with good marks.
SVSUEE 2017 Exam Pattern
- There are 120 questions in the exam and all the questions are Multiple Choice Question or you can say the objective type questions.Candidate have to answer all the question.There are 3 section in the question paper of Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology.Those candidate who gives the exam in PCM are eligible for all the B.Tech Courses.And those candidate who give the exam in PCB then can only do B.Tech Bioinformatics,Bio-Medical Engineering and Biotechnology only.Each question is of 1 mark and there is no negative marking in the SVSUEE 2017.
How to fill Application Form SVSUEE 2017 subharti.org
-First of all, candidate can go to the official site of the SVSU – subharti.org
-Then click on the application form tab and then the new page will display on on the screen
-Choose the entrance exam application form section and choose that course in which yo wants to take admission i.e. B.Tech.
-Choose the course and fill the correct and proper information and upload the required scanned documents
-Click on the next button and
-Then pay the fees by net banking or by debit or credit card
-Save and Print the application form for the future.