SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form SSC CGL 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Application Form / Apply online for Combined Graduate Level Exam through the official website at-ssc.nic.in
SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification to conduct Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination for recruitment to Group B and Group C posts in various ministries, government departments. Application form are invited through the official website. The candidates who have education qualification as per official notice format those can submit their application form for the same.The candidates keep in mind that after the last date application form will not be accepted by the officials. All the important details regarding SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form are mentioned below in the same web page.
SSC CGL 2017 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission headquartered at New Delhi is an organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Every year it conducts various recruitment examination. Recently SSC has released a notification for SSC CGL 2017. Application form are invited for all graduates candidates. SSC CGL is a common examination which is conducted for the recruitment of posts of Inspector in Income Tax/Central Excise/Department of Post, Sub-Inspector in CBI, Assistant, Divisional Accountant, Auditor, Junior Accountant etc. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form through the official website. Other information details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fees, how to apply etc.are mentioned below.
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination 2017
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Posts:
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Inspector(CBN) Compiler
- Junior Accountant & Accountant
- Sub-Inspector (CBN)
- Divisional Accountant
- Tax Assistants etc.
The candidates must have completed their bachelor degree from a recognized University to appear in SSC CGL 2017.
The applicants are required to have age limit of 18 years to 27 years to apply. Age relaxation for the reserved category will be applicable as per government rules and regulations.
- General and OBC category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
- SC/ST category candidates are exempted from application fees.
- SSC CGL Tier I: Objective Written Examination (Online)
- SSC CGL Tier II: Objective Written Examination (Online)
- SSC CGL Tier III: Descriptive Paper in English/ Hindi (Essay/ Precis)
- Date of Advertisement : February 2017
- Online application will Start On: February 2017
- Last date for Online form Submission: March 2017
- Date of SSC CGL Exam: May 2017
Apply Online for SSC CGL 2017
The candidates have to visit the official website in order to apply online for SSC CGL 2017. If you wish to apply online for the same then follow below mentioned steps.
- Log on to the official website : ssc.nic.in
- Click on the tab “Apply Online” in home page.
- Read the given information carefully.
- After that fill up application form with correct details.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
If you have any year regarding SSC CGL 2017 Online Application Form SSC CGL 2017 Notification / Exam Date, You can share with us through comment section. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!