Bank of India Recruitment 2017 PO / Clerk Jobs Online Application Form / Notification / Apply Online for Bank of India Recruitment 2017 through the official website at-www.bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- 1 Bank of India Recruitment 2017
- 2 Bank of India PO / Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 3 Details of Bank of India PO / Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 4 Education Qualification:
- 5 Age Limit:
- 6 Application Fees:
- 7 Selection process:
- 8 Important Dates:
- 9 How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Bank of India has invited online application form for the recruitment of various vacancies of Probationary Officer and Clerk. The candidates who are looking to make career in Bank of India must apply for these vacancies. Application form are invited via online mode. The candidates will be able to apply online through the official website on or before the last date. Make sure you obtained all eligibility Criteria before applying for this vacancies. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria for Bank of India Recruitment 2017 through official notification. Important details regarding Bank of India PO / Clerk Recruitment are mentioned below.
Bank of India PO / Clerk Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Bank of India was formed on 7th September, 1906. Bank of India has 4963 branches spread over all states/ union territories. The candidates who are looking for Latest Banking Jobs in Government public sector banks, Govt undertaking Banks hereby informed that Bank of India has published a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer and Clerk posts. The candidates who are interested and fulfill eligibility criteria as per prescribed format in official notification, those can submit their application form through the official website of Bank of India. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination followed by personal interview. Other details regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, how too apply etc are mentioned below.
Details of Bank of India PO / Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the organisation: Bank of India
Name of Post : PO/ Clerk
The candidates must have completed graduation from the recognized university and final year students may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination
Applicant must posses Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years. s Minimum 20 years and Maximum 30 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules and regulation.
- SC/ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- Ex-Servicemen : 05 years
- PWD : 10 Years
- General/ OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/-
- SC/ST/PWD and other reserved Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/-
The selection of the applicant is based ob their performance in written examination and personal interview.
- Commencement of Online application form: will be updated soon.
- Last date for submission of online application : will be updated soon.
How to Apply for Bank of India Recruitment 2017
The candidates who wish to apply online for Bank of India Recruitment 2017 PO / Clerk Jobs, those are suggested to follow below mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website at: www.bankofindia.co.in
- Click on Career Tab in Home page.
- Read the given information and click on proceed button.
- After that click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up application form in prescribed format.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Submit your application form.
- Take print out of your application form.
For more information details regarding Bank of India Recruitment 2017 PO / Clerk Jobs Online Application Form, leave comment below. Thanks!
Please let me know the important dates of Bank of India PO Recruitment 2017
What is d date to fill forms for boi po nd clerk?
please let me know the commencement date