Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET) / Punjab TET 2018 Application Form / Punjab TET Notification / Dates / Syllabus / Apply online for the Punjab TET at the official website – www.tetpunjab.com
Punjab TET 2018 Application Form
Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET) is going to conduct by the Department of School Education, Punjab for the recruitment of the candidates in the various private and government schools of the Punjab State. Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET) is a state level entrance exam and every year large no. of candidates appeared in the exam. Candidates have to work hard to clear this exam. Candidates can fill the application form of Punjab TET 2018 on the official website. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the application form.
Punjab TET 2018-2019
Department of School Education, Punjab issued a new notification on their official website in which they are inviting the candidates for the state level eligibility test which is also known by the name of Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET) for the academic session of 2018-19. Candidates who are looking for the job in the teaching field can apply for it by visiting the official website. The application form is out now and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission. In this article, we provide all the details regarding the Punjab TET 2018 like eligibility, important dates, exam pattern, application fees etc.
Punjab TET 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the first week of July 201|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||In the last week of July 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fees||In the last week of July 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||In the second week of August 2018|
|Punjab TET 2018 Date||In the last week of August 2018|
Punjab TET 2018-2019 Application Fees
Application Fees have to be paid along with the application form and candidates can pay the application fees by debit card, credit card and by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for General Category’s Candidates is Rs.600
- Application Fees for SC, ST and OBC Category’s Candidates is Rs.300
Punjab TET 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 35 years.
Educational Qualifications for Paper I (Class 1st to 5th):
- Candidate must clear his 12th standard with good marks from any recognized Board of Education.
- Candidate must have Diploma in Education.
Educational Qualifications for Paper II (Class 6th to 8th):
- Candidate must have a graduation degree in the concerned discipline of any recognized university or institute along with B.Ed.
Punjab TET 2018-2019 Admit Card
Candidates who are going to appear in the Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET) are informed that the admit card will be released on the official website very soon. Candidates have to bring their admit card with them along with one photo ID proof. No candidate will be allowed to give the entrance exam without the admit card. Admit card contains all the important information of the exam and it is mandatory to have admit card at the time of the examination.
How to fill Punjab TET 2018 Application Form
- Candidates have to go to the official website of the Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET) i.e. www.tetpunjab.com
- Go to the notifications tab and
- Choose Punjab TET 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload all the required documents
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fees of the application form
- Save the application form for future use.