Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (Assam TET) /Assam TET 2018 Application Form / Assam TET Notification / Dates / Syllabus / Apply Online for the Assam TET 2018 at the official website – www.rmsaassam.in
Assam TET 2018 Application Form
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan(RMSA) issued a new notification on their official website in which they are going to conduct the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test for all those candidates who wants to make their career in the teaching field. Candidates can apply for the Assam TET 2018 by visiting the official website of the Assam TET. Candidates can take the benefit of the Assam TET 2018 by applying for this state level eligibility test because those candidates who will clear the test will also be eligible for the government job in the government schools.
Assam TET 2018-2019
Candidates who are waiting for the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (Assam TET) them their wait is over now because Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan(RMSA) is going to conduct the Assam Teacher Eligibility Test (Assam TET) for the academic session of 2018-2019. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks in the eligibility test and personal interview. Candidates have to fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake. The application form is out now and interested candidates can fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake. Candidates have to fill the application form before the last date of submission. In this article, we provide all the details of Assam TET 2018 like exam pattern, eligibility, important dates, application fees etc.
Assam TET 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the first week of February 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||In the third week of February 2018|
|Last date for Submission of Application Fees||In the third week of February 2018|
|Assam TET 2018 Date||Not released yet|
Assam TET 2018-2019 Application Fees
Candidates have to pay the application fees before the last date of submission. Candidates can pay the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees of the Assam TET 2018 is Rs.400
Assam TET 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 35 years.
- Candidate must complete his graduation in any concerned discipline from any recognized university or institute with at least 50% marks.
- Candidate must also have Diploma in Elementary Education and B.Ed degree.
How to fill Assam TET 2018 Application Form
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan(RMSA) i.e. www.rmsaassam.in
- Click on the TET option and
- Then the new page will appear on the screen
- Choose Assam TET 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload all the required documents
which are asked by the page without doing any kind of mistake and then
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fees
- Candidate can save the application form for future use.