Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) / KIIT MBA 2018 Application Form / Dates / Eligibility Criteria / Apply Online at the official website of the KIIT – kiit.ac.in
KIIT MBA 2018 Application Form
KIIT stands for the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology which is Patia, Bhubaneswar. It is one of the most popular universities of all times. Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) provides so many undergraduate and postgraduate and as well as professional programs. This time KIIT is going to conduct the management entrance exam for the most popular 2 year MBA program. KIIT inviting the candidates for the KIIT MBA 2018. Interested candidates can fill the application form on the the official website of the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology.
KIIT MBA 2018-2019
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) issued a new notification on their official website in which they are going to conduct the KIIT MBA 2018 entrance exam for the academic session of 2018-19. The application form will be available on the official website of the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT). Candidates have to fill the application form before the last date of submission. Candidates have to fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake. KIIT provides MBA in
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Information Technology Management
- Technology and Operations Management
KIIT MBA 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date of the Application Form||In third week of December 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||In first week of January 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||In second week January 2018|
|KIIT MBA 2018 Date||In third week of January 2018|
|Result Date||In last week January 2018|
KIIT MBA 2018-2019 Admit Card
KIIT is going to conduct the written entrance exam for the admission of the candidates into their institute. The admit card is essential document for the entrance exam and every candidate who is going to appear in the KITEE 2018 can download the admit card before the exam from the official website of the KIIT. The candidates are informed that no candidate will be allowed to enter in the examination centre without the admit card. The admit card will be released very soon on the official website.
KIIT MBA 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks aggregate in the graduation from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidate who clears the CAT, XAT, CMAT, ATMA and having good marks can apply for the KITEE 2018.
- Candidates who are in the final year of graduation or waiting for the results can apply for the exam.
- Candidates have to show all their original documents at the time of the counselling.
KIIT MBA 2018-2019 Counselling
All those candidates who will clear the KIIT MBA 2018 entrance exam have to attend the counselling which will be started in the month of June or July 2018. Candidates have to show all their original documents in the counselling. Candidates have to reach before time in the counselling otherwise his admission may be cancelled in the institute.
KIIT MBA 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
There will be 150 multiple type questions from which the candidate has to give 1 answer out of the four options. For each correct answer candidate will be awarded by 3 marks and for each wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted. The duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
How to fill Application form KIIT MBA 2018-2019
- First of all, the candidate has to visit the official website of the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) i.e. Kiit.ac.in
- Then click on the admission tab and then the new page will open on the screen
- Choose KIIT MBA 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details in the application form without doing any kind of mistake
- Then click on the submit button
- Candidate can save the application form fr future use.