Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018 Scheme / Application Form / Registration / Apply Online for Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018 through the official website at-karepass.cgg.gov.in
Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018
- 1 Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018
- 2 Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018 Application Form
- 3 Karnataka Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Documents Required for Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018
- 5 How to Apply for Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018
- 6 karepass.cgg.gov.in KAR ePass Application Status 2017-2018
The State Government of Karnataka has recently issued a notification regarding Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018 Schemes. The Karnataka Government along with the Backward Classes development welfare association has released the e-pass Scholarships. For Fresh and Renewal Pre and Post Matric Students Karnataka E-pass Online Application is Available on the official website. The students of Karnataka, who are unable to continue their education due to financial problems are invited to apply for Karnataka Scholarship Application Form 2017-2018. Through this web page we are providing complete information details regarding Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018 Scheme, which are mentioned below.
Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018 Application Form
As per latest news, The State Government of Karnataka has invited online application form for Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018 . These scholarships are for those students who are pursuing any course currently 10th, 12th, undergraduate and postgraduates in the recognized institution of Karnataka. The karepass scholarship will be issued for those students depending upon their eligibility criteria. The Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria those can visit the official website and fill the application form of the scholarship and in order to get the benefit of the scheme. The Karnataka e-pass scholarship online application form is available at the official website.
Karnataka Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018 will be issued for those students depending upon their eligibility criteria. Details of Eligibility Criteria are mentioned below.
- Applicant must be a resident of Karnataka.
- The applicant should have completed 10th or 12th class with minimum of 60% or above.
- Applicant should belongs to the schedule caste or other backward caste.
- The family income of the Applicant should not more than the 2 lakhs Rs.
Documents Required for Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018
Every student who is applying for the Karnataka e-pass scholarships should fulfill above mentioned criteria. The applicant have to produce below mentioned documents along with application form.
- Secondary school leaving certificate
- Higher school leaving certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate.
- Bank Account Number and Bank Details
- Letter from present studying college
How to Apply for Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018
The students can apply easily through the official website of EPASS Scholarship. Here we are providing some useful instruction, follow these instruction and apply online for Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018.
- First of all visit to the official website at-karepass.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Registration Link.
- Provide asked information for registration.
- You will get your application no. and password.
- Now login into your account with the help of application no. and password.
- Fill up application form with mandatory information.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form.
karepass.cgg.gov.in KAR ePass Application Status 2017-2018
1.You Can Check KARE EPASS Scholarship Status Online Through These steps or we can also say methods : Visit the official website first : karepass.cgg.gov.in and then you have to click on the application Status Button or either you can visit Directly To The link : http://karepass.cgg.gov.in/applicationStatus.do
2. Second Step that you need to perform is to enter the below Details
–Application Number : Enter Your Application Number
–Academic Year : Fill Your Academic Year
–Board Exam Pass Sheet : Enter Your board Exam SSLC Pass Sheet Like Your have passed from Karnataka Board, ICSE OR CBSE Board.
–Year of Pass : Enter the Year of your Exam Passing
–SSLC Registration : Enter Your SSLC Registration Number
–Date of Birth(DOB) : Enter Your Official DOB(That is available in 10th Class Marks Sheet)
3.The Last Step is to click on the GET Status Button and your Application Status would be live on your Screen.
- Mahaeschol Maharashtra Scholarship 2017-18
- Moma Scholarship 2017-2018
- WB Scholarship 2017-2018 Online Application Form
- UP Scholarship 2017-2018
For more information details regarding Karnataka EPASS Scholarship 2017-2018 Scheme / Application Form / Registration / Apply Online, leave comment below. Thanks!