PU B.Ed 2018 Application Form / PU B.Ed Notification / Exam Date / Eligibility/ Application Fees / Apply Online for the PU B.Ed 2018 at the official website – puchd.ac.in
PU B.Ed 2018 Application Form
Punjab University (PU) issued a new notification on their official website in which they are going to conduct the entrance exam for the admission of the candidates in their university into B.Ed course. This is a golden opportunity for all those candidates who want to take admission in the Punjab University in the B.Ed course then they can apply online at the official website. Those candidates who will clear the written exam will get admission in the PU. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria. In this article, we provide all the details regarding the PU B.Ed 2018 like application fees, important dates, eligibility etc.
PU B.Ed 2018-2019
Punjab University (PU) inviting the candidates for the entrance exam that they are going to conduct for the academic session of 2018-19 for the admission into the B.Ed course. Candidate have to clear the written exam with good marks. Candidates have to work hard to clear the entrance exam because only those candidates will get the admission who will qualify the written exam. The application form will be out very soon and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.
PU B.Ed 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
|Commencement of Counselling||Update Soon|
PU B.Ed 2018-2019 Application Fees
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs.1000
- Application Fees for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is Rs.500
PU B.Ed 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be completed his graduation os post graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks in total in his graduation or post graduation.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories must have at least 45% marks in total in his graduation or post graduation.
- Candidates who are in the final year of graduation os post graduation are also eligible to apply.
PU B.Ed 2018-2019 Fees Structure
PU B.Ed 2018-2019 Admit Card
The admit card of the PU B.Ed 2018 Entrance Exam will be released very soon on the official website. Those candidates who are going to appear in the written exam then they are informed that the admit card is mandatory and no candidate will be allowed to sit in the exam without the admit card.
How to fill PU B.Ed 2018 Application Form
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the Punjab University i.e. puchd.ac.in
- Click on the announcement tab
- Choose B.Ed 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload all the required documents
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking
- Candidate can save the application form for future use.