ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT)/Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT)/ ITSAT ATIT 2018 Application Form / Admit Card / Notification /Dates / Eligibility / Apply Online for the ICFAI ATIT 2018 at the official website – atitindia.org
ICFAI ATIT 2018 Application Form
- 1 ICFAI ATIT 2018 Application Form
- 2 ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019
- 3 ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Important Dates
- 4 ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Application Fees
- 5 ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
- 7 ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Admit Card
- 8 ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Result
- 9 How to fill ICFAI ATIT 2018 Application Form
Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) is going to conduct the Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) and it is also known by the name of ICFAI Tech School Admission Test (ITSAT) for the admission of the candidates into their institute. Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) is going to conduct for the higher education courses. Candidates who recently clear the 12th standard in the concerned discipline can apply for the ATIT 2018 by visiting the official website of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI).
ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019
Admission Test for ICFAI Tech (ATIT) is a university level entrance exam. Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) conducting this entrance exam for all those candidates who wants to take admission in the engineering courses in their institute. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the application form. The application forms are out now and interested candidates can fill the application form and submit it before the last date of submission.
ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Event||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the first week of March 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||In the third week of April 2018|
|Declaration of Test Schedule||From the first week of March to the first week of May 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||at the time of Scheduling the test|
|ATIT 2018 Date (Online)||In the first week of May to the third week of May 2018|
|ATIT 2018 Date (Offline)||In the first week of May 2018|
|Result Date||In the last week of May 2018|
ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Application Fees
The application fees have to be submit along with the application form. The application form are available offline and online. Candidates can fill the application form online and pay the application fees online by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
The application fees of the ATIT 2018 is Rs.700
And those candidates who can fill the application form offline then they have to pay the fees by drawn a Demand Draft (DD) in the favour of the “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT” and sent to the address which is given below:
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, 3rd Floor, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Panjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-425-0767
E-mail: [email protected]
ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must clear his 12th standard from any recognized Board of Education.
- Candidate must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and English subjects in the 12th standard.
- Candidate must have at least 60% marks in the 12th standard.
- Candidates who are in the 12th standard are also eligible to apply for the ATIT 2018.
ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
- There will be computer based test as well as written test.
- The candidate have to choose any one of mode to give the test either online or offline method.
- The duration of the exam is of 120 minutes.
- The question will be from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English subject.
- The will be total 120 multiple type questions.
- There will 30 questions from each subject.
ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Admit Card
Candidates will get their admit card after the slot booking and candidates can download the admit card from the official website. Candidates are informed that the candidate will not be allowed to sit in the exam without the admit card. Admit card contains all the details like name of the candidate, roll no., date and venue of the exam and some instructions regarding the exam.
ICFAI ATIT 2018-2019 Result
The result of the ATIT 2018 will be released online. Candidates have to visit the official website and enter the roll no. and date of birth of the candidate to check his result. Result will decide that the candidate will get the admission in the institute or not. Result will be released very soon only on the official website.
How to fill ICFAI ATIT 2018 Application Form
- Firstly, candidates have to go the official website of the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India (ICFAI) i.e. atitindia.org
- Click on the Admission and Registration and then the new page will open on the screen
- And then click on the online registration
- Choose ICFAI ATIT 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details in the page correctly and then upload all the required documents which are asked on the page
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking
- Candidate can save and take a print out of the application form for future use.
- NAT 2018 Application Form
- GATE 2018 Application Form