IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Application Form IBPS Clerk 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for IBPS Clerk through the official website at-ibps.in
IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Application Form
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has invited online application form to conduct IBPS Clerk CWE-VII. As per offical notification, online examination (Preliminary and Main) for Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in November / December 2017. The candiddates who are interested to appear in this examination, those can submit their application form for the same from the official website. Keep in mind that application form will be accepted on or before the last date. Other information details regarding IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Application Form are mentioned below.
IBPS Clerk CWE-VII 2017 Apply Online
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is an autonomous agency in India. IBPS conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) for the recruitment of officers and clerks in Indian banks. IBPS CWE is now mandatory for anyone who seeks an employment in 29 public sector and regional rural banks. Recently IBPS has invited online application form to conduct IBPS Clerk CWE-VII. Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CWE Clerks -VI). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, preliminary and main. The candiddates who will be declared qualify in tier I, only those will be able to take part in main examination. The candiddates can check details of IBPS Clerk 2017 Online Application Form regarding education qualification, age limit, posts details, how to apply etc which are provided below.
Name of the Exam: IBPS Clerk Common Written Examination (CWE) VII
Name of the Organisation: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of the posts: Clerk
Applicant should have completed degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Applicant should be a Citizen of India, Subject of Nepal, or Subject of Bhutan, or Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age of the applicant must be between 20 years and 28 years. Relaxation in age limit is applicable as per govt. rules and regulation. Details are given below.
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PH : 10 Years
- The candiddates have to pay Rs. 600/-as application fees.
- Reserved Category candiddates have to par Rs. 100/- as application fees.
All of applicants will be selected by their score card of Common Written Examination (CWE).
- On-line registration of Application by candidates :September 2017
- Payment of Application Fees (Online) : October 2017
- Download of call letters for Online examination : November 2017
- Online Examination Preliminary : November 2017
- Result of Online exam Preliminary : December 2017
- Online Examination Main : January 2018
How to Apply Online for IBPS Clerk 2017
The candiddates who wish to appear in IBPS CWE Clerk VII, those are suggested to follow below mentioned steps in order to apply online.
- Visit to the official website at-ibps.in
- Click on IBPS Clerk VII Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- After that Click on Apply Online.
- Fill up application form with correct detaisl.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the requisite Application Fees.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form.
If you have any query you can share with us through comment section. We will assisst you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!