SSC MTS 2017 Application Form SSC MTS 2017 Notification / Exam Date / SSC MTS Application Form / Apply Online for Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) through the official website at-ssconline.nic.in
SSC MTS 2017 Application Form
SSC Stands for Staff Selection Commission is an organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC has invited online application form for recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff and it has issued SSC MTS 2017 Notification through the official website. The candidates who are waiting for SSC MTS 2017 Notification hereby informed that they can submit their application form for the same through the official website. Note that application form will be accepted on or before the last date. Other information details regarding SSC MTS 2017 Notification are mentioned below.
SSC MTS 2017 Apply Online
As per the official notification, Staff Selection Commission is going to recruit Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff. Application form are invited through the official website. The candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria as per prescribed format in official notification and interested to appear in recruitment process of SSC MTS 2017 are suggested to submit their application form as soon as possible. Because Online Registration link is activated on or before the last date as mentioned in official notification. Desirous candiddates can check all the details about SSC MTS 2017 Application Form regarding education qualification, age limit, posts details, how to apply etc which are provided below.
A recruitment notification has been published by Staff Selection Commission for the recruitment of Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff. The candidates who wish to apply online for SSC MTS 2017, those have to visit to the official website. Details of SSC MTS 2017 Notification are mentioned below.
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Exam: Multi-Tasking (Non-Technical) Exam 2017
- Applicant should be a Citizen of India, Subject of Nepal, or Subject of Bhutan, or Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates must have passed matriculation examination or equivalent from a recognized Board
Age of the applicant must be between 18 years and 27 years. Relaxation in age limit is applicable as per govt. rules and regulation. Details are given below.
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PH : 10 Years
- The Application Fees is Rs 100.
- The SC/ST/Female/PH Category aspirants are exempted from their Application Fees.
- Starting date for Online Application: To be notified later
- Closing date for submission of Online Application Form: To be notified later
- Date of Exam: To be notified later
How to Apply Online for SSC MTS 2017
Here we are providing some useful guideline such that you will be able to submit MTS Application form online very easily.
- First of all go to the official website at-ssconline.nic.in
- After that Register yourself by filling up basic information.
- You will get registration no. and password.
- Login into your account and fill up application form.
- .Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the requisite Application Fees.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form.
Dear Reader, If you have any query you can share with us through comment section. We will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!