HPU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for HPU B.Ed. Admission 2017 through the official website at- www.hpuniv.nic.in
HPU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form
As per the official notification, Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla has invited applications from eligible candidates for the B.Ed Entrance Test for admission to 2 years regular B.Ed Course in Himachal Pradesh. The candidates who wants to appear in HPU B.Ed. Entrance Exam, those can submit their application form for the same from the official website. Desirous candidates can check all the information details about HPU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form, which are mentioned below in the same web page.
HPU B.Ed. 2017 Apply Online
Himachal Pradesh University Shimla established on 22nd July 1970. It is one of the leading affiliating-cum-residential Universities in India. Recently HP University has invited online application form for providing admission into B.Ed. Courses in the Dept. of Education H.P. University, Shimla, Govt. College of Teacher Education, Dharamshala and in any of the Private/Self-Financing Colleges of Education recognized by NCTE and affiliated to Himachal Pradesh University. The candidates who are fulfilling eligibility criteria as per official notification, can submit their application form from the official website. The candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully. Interested candidates can check details regarding age limit, education qualification, application fees, selection process, how to apply etc which are given below.
A notification has been published by Himachal Pradesh University regarding B.Ed Entrance Test 2017. The candidates who are waiting for HPU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form, hereby informed that they can submit their application form for the same from the offical website. All the important information about notification are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam : HPU B.ED Entrance Exam 2017
Conducting Body : Himachal Pradesh University
- The applicant should have completed graduation or post graduation from a recognized university and secure minimum 50 % marks are eligible to admission into B.Ed. Course.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5%, so they need to score 45% marks.
Age of the applicant should be minimum 21 years and there is no upper age limit for candidates applying to the regular B.Ed course.
The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in entrance examination.
- Gen / OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/-
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/-
How to Apply for HPU B.Ed. 2017
It is mandatory to appear in HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test to take admission into B.Ed. Course. The candidates who want to appear in HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test 2017 , are suggested to follow below mentioned steps to submit their application form.
- Visit to the official website at- www.hpuniv.nic.in
- Click on HPU B.Ed. 2017 Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with correct information.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Make the payment of your application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form.
Important Dates :
- Schedule for filling up online Application Form: April 2017
- Last Date for Filling up Online Application Form: May 2017
- Date of Entrance Examination: June 2017
HPU B.Ed. Entrance Exam Pattern 2017
HPU B.Ed. Entrance Test will consist of one questions paper with 150 MCQ type of one mark each and will be of 2 hours duration.
|Section||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Awareness (Mainly HP & India)||40||40|
|Language & Comprehension||40||40|
|Knowledge of National Commissions/Committees||20||20|
|Teaching Aptitude & Attitude||20||20|
Note: The minimum qualifying marks in the Entrance Test will be 35% (i.e. 53 out of 150)
For more information details about, HPU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date , leave comment below. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!