Maharashtra B.Ed 2018 Application Form / Maharashtra B.Ed Notification/ Exam Date / Eligibility / Important Dates / Apply Online for the Maharashtra B.Ed 2018 at the Official Website – bed.mhpravesh.in
Maharashtra B.Ed 2018 Application Form
- 1 Maharashtra B.Ed 2018 Application Form
- 2 Maharashtra B.Ed 2018-2019
- 3 Maharashtra B.Ed 2018-2019 Important Dates
- 4 Maharashtra B.Ed 2018-2019 Application Fees
- 5 Maharashtra B.Ed 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 Maharashtra B.Ed 2018-2019 Admit Card
- 7 How to fill Maharashtra B.Ed 2018 Application Form
Directorate of Higher Education of Maharashtra issued a new notification on their official website in which they are going to conduct the entrance exam for all those candidates who wants to take admission into the B.Ed course. Candidates who will clear the entrance exam will eligible to take admission into the various government and private colleges or institutes which provide the B.Ed course in the Maharashtra state. Candidates can read the official notification by visiting the official website before applying. In this article, we provide all the details regarding the Maharashtra B.Ed 2018 like eligibility, application fees, important dates etc.
Maharashtra B.Ed 2018-2019
There is a good news for all those candidates who want to take admission in the B.Ed course because Directorate of Higher Education of Maharashtra is going to conduct the entrance exam for the admission of the candidates in the B.Ed course and the entrance exam is going to conduct for the academic session of 2018-19. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the application form. The application form will be out very soon on the official website. Interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.
Maharashtra B.Ed 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Issue Date||Update Soon|
|Date of Entrance Exam||Update Soon|
|Result Date||Update Soon|
|Commencement of Counselling||Update Soon|
Maharashtra B.Ed 2018-2019 Application Fees
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Categories Candidates is Rs.650
- Application Fees for the ST and SC Categories Candidates is Rs.350
Maharashtra B.Ed 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age for applying is 21 years.
- Candidate must be completed his graduation os post graduation in any discipline from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks in total in his graduation or post graduation.
- Candidates who belong to reserved categories must have at least 45% marks in total in the graduation or post graduation.
- Candidates who are in the final year of graduation or post graduation are also eligible to apply.
Maharashtra B.Ed 2018-2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released only on the official website. Those candidates who are going to appear in the entrance exam have to wait some more time for the admit card because the admit card will be released very soon. Without admit card no candidate is allowed in the examination center.
How to fill Maharashtra B.Ed 2018 Application Form
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Higher Education of Maharashtra i.e. bed.mhpravesh.in
- Click on the announcement tab
- Choose B.Ed 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload all the required documents
- Pay the application fees
- Candidate can save the application form for future use.