GPAT 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test through the official website at-aicte-gpat.in
GPAT 2017 Application Form
The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has issued a notification that National Level Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) will be scheduled in the month of January like every year. This exam is conducted for admission in post-graduate pharmacy courses and awarding a few other fellowship/scholarships to pharmacy graduate. The candidates who are eligible as per prescribed format in official notification can submit their application form for the same from the official website. All the details regarding GPAT 2017 are mentioned below.
GPAT 2017 Apply Online
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude is is a national level examination conducted by the All India Council for Technology Education. As per official notification application form for the same are invited by AICTE. The candidates may get registered via online through the official site. Interested and eligible candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully before applying. The details regarding no. of seats, education qualification, age limit, how to apply are mentioned below.
About Conducting Body: The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) is a world class organization leading technological and socioeconomic development of the Country by enhancing the global competitiveness of technical manpower and by ensuring high quality technical education to all sections of the society. AICTE has been conducting the National Level Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) since 2010 for facilitating institutions to select suitable students for admission in Postgraduate Pharmacy Programmes.
GPAT 2017 Notification
A notification has been issued by All India Council of Technical Education regarding Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test that it will be conducted in the month of January. The interested candidates can submit their application form for the same from the official website. Here we are providing all the details about GPAT 2017 Notification.
Name of the Exam: Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2017
Conducting Body: The All India Council of Technical Education
Eligibility Criteria for GPAT 2017
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The candidates must have posses 4 year bachelor degree in Pharmacy to appear in GPAT 2017.
Admission Process :
- The applicant will get admission on the basis of their performance in National Level Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test.
- The detailed merit list will be provided to the respective state governments for allotting the students through central counseling.
- Registration Start from : November 2016
- Registration End Date: December 2016
- Admit Card Download will be issued from: January 2017
- GPAT 2017 Exam Date: January 2017
How to apply for GPAT 2017
Candidates who are eligible for this exam are required to visit the official website. We have provided some useful instruction to apply online for the same which are mentioned below.
- Visit to the official website at : aicte-gpat.in
- Click on GPAT 2017 Apply Online in Home Page.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with correct details
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Submit your application form.
- Take print out of your application form.
If you have any query regarding GPAT 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date, you can share with us through comment section. After that our team will assist you and provide appropriate information. Thanks!