DSAT 2017 Application Form
DSAT stands for Dayananda Sagar University Admission Test.This university is located in Bangalore and it invites the applications for admissions from candidates all across the country to Dayananda Sagar Admission Test (DSAT) for the academic year in which the entrance exam is held.This entrance exam is held in order to help the candidates to get admitted into the courses which are offered by this university and this exam is quite an important one since it is the only way a candidate/applicant has to get admitted into this university.
This isn’t very popular but this university has everything that a student might desire from the university he/she is graduating from.
The Courses Offered in this university are as follows :Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm),Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech),Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA),Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Arts (B.A)B.A, Journalism Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com), Master of Technology (M.Tech)
DSAT 2017 Exam Date/Important Events
|Application Form Submission Begins||First week of March 2017|
|Last date for submitting the application forms||Mid of March 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of April 2017|
|Entrance Test Date||Mid of April 2017|
|Result Declaration||First week of May 2017|
DSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
– Candidates who have passed two year PUC examination or equivalent examination of Karnataka PUC board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or University with a minimum percentile amount of 40% marks in stream PCM or PCB or PCMB, PC and Comp.Science, PC and Electronics.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)
– The candidate should have Passed in PUC / CBSE / ISCE/10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects with a minimum of 45% marks and the same amount has been reduced down to just 40% for candidates belonging to reserved categories in aggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science / Electronics and English as a compulsory subject.
Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
–The candidate must have Passed in PUC/CBSE/ISCE/10+2 or equivalent examination.
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
–The candidate must have Passed in PUC/CBSE/ISCE/10+2 or equivalent examination or with any other recognized board.
– The candidate must have achieved Merit in PUC/CBSE/ISCE/10+2 or Equivalent Examination with any other recognized board as well.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
– The candidate must have Passed in PUC/CBSE/ISCE/10+2 or equivalent examination.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc)
– For this course, the candidate must have Passed in PUC / CBSE/ ICSE or equivalent examination with Chemistry as one of the compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of all subjects.
– Students who have not studied Chemistry in the qualifying examination or equivalent examination will have to undergo a short term course of 2 months duration in Chemistry to qualify for admission to the UG program. This course is 100% compulsory for the candidate to take. The course will be conducted two months before the commencement of regular course.
Master of Technology (M.Tech)
– Pass in B.E. / B.Tech examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in relevant field and DSAT / GATE / PGCET score
– Pass in any of the following examinations-10+2 / PUC or equivalent examination with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects : Mathematics or Biology.