CETPPMC 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges through the official website at-smvmch.ac.in
CETPPMC 2017 Application Form
Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental College Welfare Association has recently issued a notification to conduct Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges. The interested and eligible candidates can submit application form for the same in order to appear in it. It is mandatory to appear in CETPPMC 2017 to get admission into Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges. If you wish to apply for this entrance exam you have to visit the official website. Application form are invited through online mode. The details are provided below in the same page.
CETPPMC 2017 Apply Online
As per the official notification, Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges 2017 will be conducted in the month of May by Pondicherry Linguistic and Religious Minority Medical and Dental College Welfare Association. CETPPMC is popular entrance exam where candidates can get admission in medical and dental courses. The applicant will get admission on the basis of their performance in Common Entrance Exam. The details like age limit, education qualification, how to apply etc are mentioned below in the same page.
About Conducting Body: Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Medical & Dental Colleges Welfare Association is responsible to conduct CETPPMC for the selection of candidates for the MBBS and BDS courses in various colleges in Pondicherry.
The participating Colleges are :
- Pondicherry Institute of Medical Sciences
- Sri Manakula Vinayagar Medical College & Hospital
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College Hospital & Research Centers
- Mahe Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital
- Sri Venkateshwaraa Dental College in pondecherry.
As per latest news, Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges will be scheduled in the month of May. The interested candidates can submit their application form for the same from the official website. The details of CETPPMC 2017 Notification are given below.
Name of the Exam : Common Entrance Test for Pondicherry Private Medical/Dental Colleges.
Conducting Body : Pondicherry Linguistic & Religious Minority Medical & Dental Colleges Welfare Association
Education Qualification: The Candidate must have passed Intermediate or 12th from a recognized Board and should secure not less than 50% of marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
Age Limit: Applicants must be at least 17 years of age on 31st December 2017.
Application Fees :
- The candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- via debit card or credit card or net banking.
- The candidates are supposed to pay Rs. 1050/- through demand draft.
Important Dates :
- Commencement of online application form: April 2017
- Last date of applying for Online Application form : May 2017
- Admit Card will be available : May 2017
- Examination will be conducted: June 2017
How to Apply for CETPPMC 2017
- Log on to the official website at- smvmch.ac.in
- Click on Notification in News Section.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with correct information.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
CETPPMC 2017 Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- CETPPMC will be conducted only in English.
- The exam duration will be of 2 hours
- The examination consist of 2 papers which have objective type of questions i.e. First paper will consist of questions from Physics and Chemistry & Second paper will consist of questions from Biology.
For more information details CETPPMC 2017, or any query ; you can comment below. after that we will assist you and provide suitable information. Thanks!