Assam JLEE 2017 Joint Lateral Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Assam JLEE 2017 through the official website at-www.dteassam.in
Assam JLEE 2017
Director of Technical Education, Assam has invited online application form to conduct Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Exam 2017 for the Diploma holders in Assam state to get admission to (III semester of B.E. courses) in various Government Engineering Colleges. The candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria as per official notification may submit their application form for the same from the official website.The application form are invited through online mode. Interested candidates can check all the details about Assam JLEE 2017, which are mentioned below in the same web page.
Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Exam 2017
As per the official notification, Director of Technical Education, Assam is going to conduct Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Exam for providing admission into 2nd year B.Tech programme. The applicant will be selected on the basis of result of Entrance exam followed by counselling procedure. The candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully before applying. All the important date about Assam JLEE 2017 regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, how to apply etc are mentioned below.
About Conducting Board: Director of Technical Education, Assam was established in 1960. At present, there are four Govt. Engineering Colleges and 10 Polytechnic Institutions under this Directorate. In the Technical Education. Director of Technical Education, Assam is responsible to conduct various competitive examination for providing admission into engineering & technology courses at both diploma and degree level.
Assam JLEE 2017 Notification
Director of Technical Education, Assam has invited online application form to conduct Joint Lateral Entrance Exam 2017. The candidates who want to appear in this entrance exam can submit their application form for the same from the official web portal. The details of Assam JLEE 2017 Notification are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam: Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Exam 2017
Conducting Body: Director of Technical Education, Assam
- The candidates should have completed three year Diploma from Polytechnic Institutions of Assam under State Council of Technical Education (SCTE).
- The candidates should have obtained 45% marks in qualifying diploma examination.
- The age of the candidate should not be less than 17 years.
No. of Seats :
- Assam Engineering College, Jorhat – 420 Seats
- Engineering College, Jorhat – 315 Seats
- Institute of Science and Technology, Jorhat -120 Seats
- Bineswar Brahma Engineering College, Kokrajhar – 120 Seats
- Online Application Commencement Date : April 2017
- Last date for Registration : May 2017
- Issue of Admit Card: June 2017
- Date of Entrance Examination : June 2017
How to Apply for Assam JLEE 2017
- Go to the official web portal at- www.dteassam.in
- Click on Assam JLEE 2017 Notification
- Read the notification carefully.
- After that click on Apply online link.
- Fill up application form with mandatory information.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Submit application form prescribed format.
- Take print out of it for future reference.
Assam JLEE Pattern 2017
Assam Joint Lateral Entrance Exam comprises of single paper containing 100 question and time duration will be of 3 hours. Details are given below.
|Subject||No. of question||Marks|
|Branch of Engineering||50||50|
For more information details regarding Assam JLEE 2017 Joint Lateral Entrance Exam 2017, leave comment below in the comment box. Thanks!