AP TET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 through the official website at-apdsc.cgg.gov.in
AP TET 2017 Application Form
A notification has been released by Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh regarding APTET 2017 i.e. Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 for the recruitment of teachers at Andhra Pradesh Govt. Schools.The interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form for the same from the official website on or before the last date. It is mandatory to qualify AP TET for all those candidates who want to get a state government teacher job.The Written test Comprises of Paper-I and Paper-II. the details about Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 are mentioned below in the same web page.
AP TET 2017 Apply Online
As per the official notification, APTET 2017 will be scheduled in the month of July by Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh. AP TET consist of 2 paper which are conducted for those aspirants who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V and classes VI to VIII. The application form are invited through online mode. The candidates who wants to appear in this examination, may submit their application form through the official website. The candidates who are going to apply for AP TET 2017 are suggested to read out official notification carefully. All the details regarding Age Limit, Education qualification, Examination Fee, Selection Process,How to apply etc which are given below.
Name of the Exam : Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017.
Conduction Body : Higher Education Board of Andhra Pradesh
Education Qualification: The candidate should possess Intermediate Certificate issued by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh or other equivalent certificates.
Age Limit: Minimum age 18 years and Maximum Age 40 years.
The candidates have to pay Rs. 250/- as application fees.
- AP TET comprises of Paper-I and Paper-II.
- Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and Classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
How to Apply for AP TET 2017
The candidates who are going to apply online for AP TET 2017, are suggested to follow below mentioned steps which are mentioned below for your convenience.
- Go to the official website at- apdsc.cgg.gov.in
- Click on AP TET 2017 Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- Enter all details in application form.
- Make the payment of your application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form.
Important Dates :
- Starting date for application form : June 2017
- Last date for Submission application: July 2017
- Examination date of APTET 2017:July 2017
For more information details about APTET 2017, leave comment below. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!