SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Form C and D Grade Notification / Application Form / Apply Online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment through the official website at-ssconline.nic.in
SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Form
- 1 SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Form
- 2 SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- 3 Details of SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2017 Notification
- 4 Education Qualification:
- 5 Age Limit:
- 6 Selection Process:
- 7 Important Dates:
- 8 Apply online for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2017
- 9 SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam Pattern
As per official notification, Staff Selection Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Stenographer Grade C and D posts. Application form are invited via online mode through the official website. All the eligible candidates are invited to apply for the same and have to complete the application process before the last date. All the applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and typing test skill in steno. Other information details regarding SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Form C and D Grade are mentioned below in the same web page.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC has invited online application form for the recruitment of Stenographer C and D Grade through the official website. The candidates are suggested to read out the official notification before applying online. All candidates can check all important details details regarding age limit, education qualification, selection process, application fees, how to apply etc.are mentioned below.
Name of the Organisation: Staff Selection Commission
Name of the posts: Stenographer Grade C and D posts
No. of Vacancies: will be updated soon..
Applicant should have completed 12th std from a recognised board to apply online for SSC Stenographer Recruitment.
- Lower age Limit : 18 years
- Upper Age Limit : 27 years
The candiddates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and typing test skill in steno.
- Starting date for Online Application: August 2017
- Closing date for submission of Online Application Form: September 2017
- Date of Exam: will be updated soon..
Apply online for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2017
The candidates who wish to apply online for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment 2017, those have to visit to the official website. Here we are providing some useful instruction regarding to submit online application form for SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Recruitment. Follow the below mentioned steps.
- Go to the official website at-ssconline.nic.in
- After that Click on Stenographer Recruitment Notification.
- Read the given information details carefully.
- Fill up correct details in application form.
- Upload scanned photo and signature if required.
- Complete fees payment procedure.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form.
SSC Stenographer Grade C and D Exam Pattern
SSC Stenographer examination comprises question asked from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness & English Language and Comprehension. Time Duration is 2 hours. Details are given below.
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50|
|English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
If you have any query you can share with us through comment section. We will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!