Sri Ramasamy Memorial University(SRM) / Common Admission Test / Application Form / Dates / Notification /Eligibility / Apply online at the official website for the SRMCAT 2018 – srmuniv.ac.in
SRMCAT 2018 Application Form
- 1 SRMCAT 2018 Application Form
- 2 SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019
- 3 SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019 Important Dates
- 4 SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019 Counselling
- 5 SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019 Application Fees
- 7 SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
- 8 How to fill SRMCAT Application Form 2018
SRM refers to the Sri Ramasamy Memorial University. Sri Ramasamy Memorial University (SRM) is going to conduct the post graduation test for the all the candidates who recently completed their graduation and wants to the MBA as the post graduation. Candidates who want to the MBA from the Sri Ramasamy Memorial University then they can apply for the Sri Ramasamy Memorial University Common Admission Test (SRMCAT) 2018 by visiting the official website of the university. Candidates have to fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake because if any candidates do any mistake then his/her form will be rejected.
SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019
Sri Ramasamy Memorial University issued a new notification on their website in which they are going to conduct the Sri Ramasamy Memorial University Common Admission Test (SRMCAT) for all those candidates who want to do the Master in Business Administration course, The application form will be out very soon and interested candidates can fill the application form. Candidates have to fill the application form before the last date of submission. Candidates can check the exam pattern and eligibility criteria which are mentioned below.
SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Last Date For Submission of Application Form||In the last week of March 2018|
|Commencement of Slot booking||In the last week of March 2018|
|Last date for Slot booking||In the first week of April 2018|
|SRMCAT 2018 Date||In the fourth week of April 2018|
|Result Date||In the first week of May 2018|
SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019 Counselling
Those candidates who will clear the Common Admission Test then they will call for the counseling process in which all the candidates who clear the test will get admission according to the merit in the exam. There is only limited no. of seats in the university. Candidates have to reach for the counseling process before time. If any candidate has been late or not able to attend the counseling then he/ she is not eligible for the admission in the Sri Ramasamy Memorial University.
SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have a 3-year graduation degree from any recognized university or institute.
- Candidates must have at least 50% marks in the graduation.
- Candidates who are in the final year of their graduation can apply for the SRMCAT 2018 but they have to show all their mark sheets and documents at the time of counseling.
SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019 Application Fees
The application fees of the application form can be pay by the net banking, credit card, by debit card or by the demand draft. The application of the SRMCAT 2018 is given below:
Application Fees of the SRMCAT 2018 is Rs.1000
Note: If any candidate pays the application fees by the demand draft then they have to send the demand draft to the mentioned address.
The Directorate of Admissions,
Kattankulathur, Kancheepuram District
Tamil Nadu 603203
SRMCAT Application Form 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
There will be a hundred questions in the exam. The duration of the exam is 150 minutes. For each correct answer, the candidate will be awarded by 3 marks. There is also negative marking and for each wrong answer, 1mark will be deducted. The exam will contain 5 sections.
|Name of the Sections||Questions||Marks|
How to fill SRMCAT Application Form 2018
- Firstly, candidates have to go to the official website of the Sri Ramasamy Memorial University(SRM) i.e. srmuniv.ac.in
- Then go to apply online option and make your account first on the website and
- Then login to your account and
- Choose SRMCAT Registration Form
- Fill all the details in form and upload all the necessary documents which are required
- And then Click on the submit button
- Pay the fees of the registration form
- Save the application form for future.