Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (Sikkim TET) / Sikkim TET 2018 Application Form / Sikkim TET Notification / Dates / Syllabus / Apply Online for the Sikkim TET 2018 at the official website – sikkimhrdd.org
Sikkim TET 2018 Application Form
Sikkim Human Resource Development Department issued a new notification on their official website in which they are going to conduct the Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (Sikkim TET) for the recruitment of the candidates into various private and government schools of the Sikkim. Candidates who wants to join the teaching field and want to become a teacher then they can apply for the Sikkim TET 2018 by visiting the official website. Candidates have to fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake. Sikkim TET is a state level entrance exam and every year large no. of candidates appear in the exam.
Sikkim TET 2018-2019
Sikkim Teacher Eligibility Test (Sikkim TET) is going to conduct by the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department for the academic session of 2018-19. It is mandatory to clear this test for all those candidates who want to become a teacher. Candidates will be selected or get a job on the basis of the marks of the eligibility test and interview. The application form is out now and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission. Candidates can fill the application form according to the eligibility. In this article, we provide you all the details regarding the Sikkim TET 2018 like important dates, eligibility, application fees etc.
Sikkim TET 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the second week of September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||In the second week of October 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||In the last week of October 2018|
|Sikkim TET 2018 Date||In the second week of November 2018|
Sikkim TET 2018-2019 Application Fees
The application fees will be paid by the demand draft only. Candidate have to sent the demand draft by the post. The details of the application form is given below:
- Application Fees of Sikkim TET 2018 is Rs.200
Sikkim TET 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 38 years.
Educational Qualifications for Paper I (Class 1st to 5th):
- Candidate must clear his 12th standard with at least 50% of marks in total from any recognized Board of Education.
- Candidate must clear 2 years of Diploma in Education with at least 50% of marks in total
Educational Qualifications for Paper II (Class 6th to 8th):
- Candidate must have a graduation degree in the concerned discipline of any recognized university or institute along with B.Ed with at least 50% of marks in total.
Sikkim TET 2018-2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released very soon on the official website. Candidates have to bring their admit card at the examination center. Admit card will be issued to only those persons who fill the application form correctly. Candidates also have to bring one photo ID proof along with admit card. No candidate will be allowed without admit card at the examination center. Candidates are advised to bring their admit card with them.
How to fill Sikkim TET 2018 Application Form
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the Sikkim Human Resource Development Department i.e. sikkimhrdd.org
- Then go to the apply online option and click on it
- Choose Sikkim TET 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the important details in the application form correctly
- Upload the required scanned copy of documents
- Then click on the submit button
- Candidate can save and take a print out of application form for future use.