SCRA 2017 Application Form UPSC SCRA 2017 Notification / Application Form / Apply Online for SCRA 2017 through the offical website at-upsc.gov.in
SCRA 2017 Application Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online application form for recruitment of SCRA (Special Class Railway Apprentices) in Indian Railways. Application form are invited through official website of UPSC. The candidates who are interested to appear in this examination, those can submit their application form through the official website as soon as possible. Application form will be accepted on or before the last date. The candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully before applying. All the important details about SCRA 2017 Application Form are mentioned below.
SCRA 2017 Apply Online
UPSC is India’s central agency authorised to conduct various examination for the recruitment of of all Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ posts in various Ministries / Departments of Government of India. Recently it has issued a notification to conduct Special Class Railway Apprentice Examination 2017. Candidates who are eligible as per prescribed format of official notification, those may apply their application form via online mode from the official website. The applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination & personal interview which is followed by medical examination. The selected applicants will undergo 4 years training period in Mechanical Engineering. After the completion of 4 years training period, the applicants will get Bachelors of engineering degree in Mechanical engineering. All the details of SCRA 2017 Application Form like education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees etc are mentioned below.
Name of the Examination : Special Class Railway Apprentice Examination 2017
Name of the Organisation : The Union Public Service Commission
Applicants should have passed their 12th / Intermediate with Mathematics and Physics or Chemistry should be studied as one of their main subject in the examination.
The minimum age is 17 years and maximum age is 22 years.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test followed by personal interview and medical examination.
- General and OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as the application fees.
- Female, SC, ST and Physically Handicapped candidates are exempted from examination fee.
- Starting Date of Online Application Form : November 2016
- Closing Date of Online Application Form : December 2016
- UPSC SCRA 2017 Exam Date – January 2017
How to Apply Online for SCRA 2017
Desirous candidates can apply for SCRA application form through the online mode. Here some useful instruction regarding to apply online for UPSC SCRA Exam 2017 are mentioned.The candidates are suggested to follow these instructions.
- First of all go to the official website at-upsc.gov.in
- After that Click on SCRA 2017 Notification.
- Read the given information details carefully.
- After that Fill up the application form with correct details..
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Make payment of your application fees.
- Submit Application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of it for future uses.
For more information details regarding SCRA 2017 Application Form UPSC SCRA 2017 Notification, leave comment below. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries.Thanks!