SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form SBI Clerk 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for SBI Clerk Recruitment through the official website at-www.sbi.co.in
SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form
State Bank of India has invited online application form for the recruitment of clerk vacancies. Application form are invited via online mode. The candidates who wish to appear in this recruitment process have to submit their application form. before submission of application form make sure that you full fill the eligibility criteria as per prescribed format in official notification. Application will be accepted on or before the last date, thus candidates are suggested to submit their application form as soon as possible. Other information details regarding SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form are mentioned below in the same web page.
SBI Clerk 2017 Apply Online
State Bank of India is the largest bank in India. It has more than 14,000 branches, including 191 foreign offices spread across 36 countries, making it the largest banking and financial services company in India. State Bank of India has released a notification regarding recruitment of Clerk. Any eligible candidate, who wants to make their career in Banking field as a Clerk is required to register online for the Recruitment Process. Candidates must register themselves by providing their basic details and paying the application fee. The details about education qualification, age limit, application fees, Important dates are mentioned below.
Details of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017 Notification
Name of the Organisation: State Bank of India
Name of the Posts: Jr. Associates in Clerical Cadre
Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age of the applicant must be between 20 years and 28 years. Relaxation in age limit is applicable as per govt. rules and regulation. Details are given below.
- SC/ST : 5 years
- OBC : 3 years
- PH : 10 Years
- Gen/ OBC Category candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as application fees.
- SC/ST/PWD and other reserved Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 100/- as application fees.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- Release of Online Application form : April 2017
- Last Date for online form submission: April 2017
- Issue of Admit Card for Preliminary Exam : May 2017
- Date of Preliminary Exam : May 2017
- Preliminary Exam Result will be declared: June 2017
- Date of Main Exam : July 2017
- Main Exam Result : End of July 2017
- Date of Interview: August 2017
How to Apply for SBI Clerk Recruitment 2017
The candidates who wish to apply online for SBI Clerk Recruitment, are suggested to follow below mentioned steps.
- Visit to the official website at-www.sbi.co.in
- Click on SBI Clerk Recruitment in Career Tab.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Pay the requisite Application Fees.
- Submit your application form.
- Take print out of your application form.
If you have any query regarding SBI Clerk 2017 Application Form SBI Clerk 2017 Notification / Exam Date you can share with us through comment section. We will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!