RTU CAM 2017 Online Application Form / RTU 2017 Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for RTU CAM 2017 through the official website at-www.rtu.ac.in
RTU CAM 2017 Application Form
Rajasthan Technical University has published a notification to conduct RTU CAM 2017 for those candidates who are seeking for admission into M.Tech Programmes in 55 affiliated Engineering Colleges. All the eligible Aspirants who wish to take Admission in the M.Tech programmes under this University are required to fill the RTU CAM 2017 Online Application Form through the official website. Application form will be accepted on or before the last date. So the candidates are suggested to submit their application form as soon as possible. Other information details about RTU CAM 2017 Application Form are mentioned below.
RTU CAM 2017 Apply Online
Rajasthan Technical University in short form known as RTU is located in Kota in the state of Rajasthan, India. The university offers Bachelor of Technology, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration, Master of Computer Applications, and Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Recently Rajasthan Technical University has invited online application form for RTU CAM 2017. Admissions to the M.Tech programmes in Rajasthan will be carried out through the RTU CAM 2017. The candidates who want to take admission under this University have to appear in RTU CAM 2017. Desirous candidates can submit their application form from the official website. Other information details alike education qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply, key dates etc are mentioned below.
The Rajasthan Technical University is inviting applications for RTU CAM Application Form 2017. All the eligible Aspirants who wish to take Admission in the M.Tech programmes can submit their application form from the official website. Details of Application form notification are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam: RTU Centralized Admission for M.Tech 2017
Conducting Body: The Rajasthan Technical University
- The candidates who are going to apply must have passed B.E/B.Tech from a recognized institution with at least 55 % marks in aggregate. (50% for reserved categories )
- M.Sc or MCA candidates can also apply for M.Tech programmes and must hold the valid GATE scores.
- Application Fees for General and OBC candidates: Rs 3000/-
- Application Fees for SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs 1500/-
- Starting date of online application form: 1st week of June 2017
- Last date of submission of application form: Last week of June 2017
How to Apply for RTU CAM 2017
The candidates who are eligible for RTU CAM 2017 as per prescribed format in offical notification, those can submit their application form to admission into M.tech through the official website. here we are providing some useful instruction which are mentioned below to apply online for RTU CAM 2017.
- First of all go to the official website at-www.rtu.ac.in
- After that Resister for RTU CAM 2017.
- Login through registration number and password.
- Enter appropriate information in Application form.
- Upload photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Make payment of your application fees.
- Submit application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of it for future uses.
For more information details about, RTU CAM 2017 Online Application Form RTU 2017 Notification leave comment below. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!