RTET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 through the official website at- examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in
RTET 2017 Application Form
Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (RBSC) has invited online application form for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2017. RTET is conducted every year and numerous number of candidates appear in this examination. RTET is conducted for the recruitment of teachers in the various primary and secondary school under the Rajasthan state. Interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form for the same from the official website. Candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully before applying. You can check all the details about Rajasthan TET 2017 which are given below.
RTET 2017 Apply Online
Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan to ensure that persons recruited as teachers possess the essential aptitude and ability to meet the challenges of teaching at the primary and upper primary level.The candidates who are eligible for Rajasthan TET 2017 may submit their application form for the same from the official website on or before the last date. All the details regarding Rajasthan TET 2017 like age limit, education qualification, selection process, How to apply etc are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam : Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Name of the Organization: Rajasthan Board of Education
For Paper-I : The candidates should have passed 12th with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education.
For Paper-II: The candidates should have passed graduation and passed or appearing in final of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education / passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Age Limit: Minimum age 18 years and Maximum Age 40 years.
- For one Paper candidates have to pay Rs.400/-
- For both paper candidates have to pay Rs.600/-
How to Apply for RTET 2017
The candidates who are going to apply online for RTET 2017, are suggested to follow below mentioned steps which are mentioned below.
- Go to the official website at-examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on RTET 2017 Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with correct details.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Make the payment of your application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form.
- commencement of Online application form :November 2017
- Last date for Submission application: November 2017
- Examination date of RTET 2017: December 2017
RTET 2017 Pattern
There will be two papers of the RTET exam:
- Paper I (Level -1) will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II (Level -2) will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
Total 150 multiple choice question will be asked and time duration will be 90 minutes. There will be no negative marking.
For more information details about RTET 2017, leave comment below. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!