PU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Punjab University B.Ed. Admission 2017 through the official website at- puchd.ac.in
PU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form
Punjab University has announced a notification regarding to conduct Punjab University B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2017 for those aspirants who are seeking for admission into B.Ed. course. The candidates who are fulfilling eligibility criteria as per official notification, can submit their application form from the official website. The candidates are suggested to fill up their application form as soon as possible because after last date applying link will be deactivated by the officials. The candidates who are willing to apply for PU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form, those can get more details through the same web page.
PU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form
Punjab University is one of the oldest Universities in India. This University has a long tradition of pursuing excellence in teaching and research in science and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports. Recently Punjab University has invited online application form for providing admission into B.Ed. course. A common Entrance exam will be conducted by PU and Candidates who will be declared qualify in entrance exam, those will get admission through counselling process. Interested candidates can submit their application form from the official website. Candidates can check details regarding age limit, education qualification, application fees, selection process, how to apply etc which are given below.
The candidates who are seeking for admission into B.Ed. Course hereby informed that they can apply online for Punjab University B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2017. Here we are providing details of PU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form.
Name of the Exam : Punjab University B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2017
Name of Conducting Body : Punjab University
- The candidates should have completed Graduation or Post Graduation Degree from a recognized university.
- Candidates appearing in the final year also can apply for Punjab University B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2017.
- The candidates should have the minimum 50% Marks in the Graduation Or Post Graduation and reserved category candidates will get 5% relaxation in the marks.
- Gen / OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 1000/- as application fees.
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as application fees.
Course Fees Details
- For Ist Semester – Rs.13,830
- For 2nd Semester – Rs. 9283
- For 3rd Semester – Rs.12,630
- For 4 Semester- Rs. 9283
- Online Application Form start from : May 2017
- Online application process will close on: June 2017
- Date for PU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017 : July 2017
How to Apply for PU B.Ed. Application Form 2017
The candidates who are going to appear in PU B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017 , are suggested to follow below mentioned steps to submit their application form.
- Visit to the official website at- puchd.ac.in
- Click on PU B.Ed. 2017 Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with mandatory information.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Make the payment of your application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form.
For more information details about, PU B.Ed. 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date, leave comment below. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!