PSTET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date Apply online for Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 through the official website at- www.tetpunjab.com
PSTET 2017 Application Form
The candidates who are waiting for Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test 2017, hereby informed that State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab has invited online application form for PSTET. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form for the same through the official website. Application form are online via online mode. PSTET is conducted every year for appointing the candidates on Teacher Post in Primary Stage and Elementary Stage. In this article we are providing all important information regarding PSTET 2017 which are mentioned below.
PSTET 2017 Apply Online
Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test is conducted by State Council of Educational Research & Training known as SCERT for selecting the right candidate for the teaching profession. A notification has been released by SCERT regarding PSTET 2017. Interested candidates may submit their application form from the official website. PSTET comprises of Paper-I and Paper-II.Paper I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII. Candidates are suggested to fill up their application form due date. Interested candidates can check details regarding Age Limit, Education qualification, Examination Fee, Selection Process, How to apply etc which are given below.
Name of the Exam : Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Name of the Organization : State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab
- For Primary Stage Teacher : Candidates should have passed 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Elementary Stage Teacher : Candidates should have completed Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B. Ed) or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma I Elementary Education.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate must have below the 38 years.
|Category||Only Paper – I or II||Both Paper – I & II|
|General / OBC||Rs.600/-||Rs.1200/-|
|SC / ST||Rs.300/-||Rs.600/-|
Candidates will be selected or qualify the exam only if he/she scored the 60% marks in the exam.
How to Apply for PSTET 2017
The candidates who wish to apply online for PSTET are suggested to follow these instruction to apply online.
- Go to the official website at : www.tetpunjab.com
- Click on PSTET 2017 Notification.
- Read given information carefully.
- Enter correct details in Application form.
- Upload required scanned document.
- Make payment of your application fees.
- Submit your application form.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
Key Dates :
- Online Application Form start from : July 2017
- Online application process will close on: August 2017
- The Punjab TET 2017 will be held : August 2017
For more information details about PSTET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date, leave comment below. We will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!