Odisha B.Ed. 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Odisha B.Ed. 2017 through the official website at-cuo.ac.in
Odisha B.Ed. 2017 Application Form
Central University of Odisha, Koraput has invited online application form to conduct Odisha B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017. This University conducts B.Ed. Entrance Exam every year for those candidates who are seeking for admission into B.Ed. Course in Odisha State. The candidates who are interested and full fill eligibility criteria those may submit their application form for the same form the official website. Note that application form will be accepted on ore before the last date. Thus the candidates are suggested to submit their application form as soon as possible. All the details about Odisha B.Ed. Application form are given below in the same web page.
Odisha B.Ed. 2017 Apply Online
The Central University of Odisha was established by parliament in 2009. Central University of Odisha is going to conduct B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017 for those candidates who wants to take admission into B.Ed course for academic session 2017-18. The candidates who wish to appear in this entrance test may submit their application form from the official website. The applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in entrance exam. All the important details regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, how to apply etc are mentioned below.
The candidates who are seeking for admission into B.Ed. course hereby informed that Central University of Odisha, Koraput has invited online application form to conduct Odisha B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017. The candidates may submit their application form from official website. Details about application form are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam : Odisha B.Ed. Entrance Exam 2017
Conducting Body: The Central University of Odisha
- The applicant should have completed graduation or post graduation from a recognized university and secure minimum 50 % marks are eligible to admission into B.Ed. Course.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5%, so they need to score 45% marks.
- Candidates must have the Bachelor degree in the B.Tech or qualified with the Mathematics and Science Subjects with minimum 55% Marks and reserved category candidates have the 45% Marks.
Application Fees :
- Gen / OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 300/-
- The Candidates have to pay 200 extra charge for applying more than one Subject.
The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in entrance examination.
- Online Application Form Start From : July 2017
- Online application process will close on: August 2017
How to Apply for Odisha B.Ed. 2017
- Go to the official website at- cuo.ac.in
- Click on B.Ed. Admission 2017 Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- Enter correct information in application form.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Make the payment of your application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form.
Odisha B.Ed. Entrance Exam Pattern 2017
There will be conducted 2 papers, details are given below.
|General English||10 questions|
|Education and General Awareness||10 questions|
|Teaching Aptitude||20 questions|
Paper II(Arts Students)
|General English||25 questions|
|History and Political Science||30 questions|
Paper II(Science students)
For more information details about, Odisha B.Ed. 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date leave comment below. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!