NEST 2018 Application Form / NEST Notification/ Exam Date / Eligibility / Admit Card / Apply Online for the NEST 2018 at the official website – www.nestexam.in
NEST 2018 Application Form
National Institute of Science Education & Research is going to conduct the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) for the admission of the candidates in the M.Sc programmes. Candidates who will qualify the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) can take admission in the University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences (UM-DAE CEBS). NEST is a national level entrance exam. Candidates can apply for the NEST on the official website of the National Institute of Science Education & Research. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria of the application form. In this article, we provide all the details regarding the NEST 2018 like the admit card, eligibility criteria, application fees etc.
National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) is going to conduct by the National Institute of Science Education & Research for the academic session of 2018-19. Candidates who are looking for the admission in the 5 years integrated M.Sc course can apply for the NEST 2018 on the official website of the National Institute of Science Education & Research. Candidates can read the official notification before applying. Candidates have to fill the application without doing any kind of mistake. The application form will be out very soon and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.
NEST 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the first week of January 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||In the first week of March 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||In the second week of April 2018|
|NEST 2018 Date||In the fourth week of May 2018|
|Result Date||In the third week of June 2018|
NEST 2018-2019 Application Fees
Candidates can make the payment of the application form through online mode. Candidates can make the payment by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the General and OBC Category’s Candidates is Rs.700
- Application Fees for the ST and SC Category’s Candidates is Rs.350
NEST 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for applying is 18 years.
- There is also 5 years age relaxation for ST and SC Category’s Candidates.
- Candidate must be completed his 12th standard from any recognized Board of Education.
- Candidate must Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as subjects in the 12th Standard.
- Candidate must have at least 60% marks in total and ST and SC Category’s Candidates must have at least 55% marks in total.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
NEST 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
- This will be written exam
- There will be total 230 questions.
- The exam will be of 230 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be of 3 Hours.
- There will be no negative marking only in General Section
- The questions will be asked in English language.
- There will be five sections in this exam.
|Name of the Subjects||Marks|
NEST 2018-2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released in second week of April 2018. Candidates can download their admit cards from the official website after the release. Candidates have to keep wait for some more time because the admit card will be issued before the examinations. Candidates have to bring the admit card with them at the examination center. There will be no candidate allowed in the examination hall without the admit card. All the important details are mentioned of the admit card. Candidate have to download the admit card before the exam.
NEST 2018-2019 Counselling
Candidates who will clear the exam will eligible for the counselling. In the counselling, the distribution of seats take place. Candidates have to bring all the original documents at the counselling. Candidates have to report at the venue on a specific date and time. Candidate have to attend the counselling himself. The admission of the candidates will be on the basis of the merit list.
How to fill NEST 2018 Application Form
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) i.e. www.nestexam.in
- Choose NEST 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload all the required documents
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fees
- Save the application form for future use.