IBAB 2018 Application Form / IBAB Notification / Exam Date / Eligibility / Apply Online for the IBAB 2018 Application Form at the official website – ibab.ac.in
IBAB 2018 Application Form
Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) issued a new notification on their official website in which they are going to conduct the entrance exam for the admission of the candidates into the M.Sc course in Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology. Candidates who are looking for the admission in the same course can apply online on the official website before the due date. Candidates can read the official notification before reading. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria otherwise the application form will be rejected. In this article, we provide all the details of the IBAB 2018 like the eligibility, application fees, exam pattern etc.
There is a good news for all those candidates who looking for the admission in the Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) into the M.Sc course because Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) is inviting the candidates for the entrance exam which is for the admission of the candidates into the M.Sc course in Bioinformatics and Applied Biotechnology. Candidates can take the advantage of this golden opportunity by applying for IBAB 2018 on the official website of the institute. The application form will be out very soon on the official website and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.
IBAB 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||31 May 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||
|Date of Interview||
|Starting Date for Admissions||17 July 2018|
IBAB 2018-2019 Application Fees
Candidates can pay the application fees by the online mode. Candidates can make the payment of the application fee by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The application fees is non refundable in any case. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for the Indian Candidates is Rs.500
- Application Fees for the NRI and Foreign Candidates is Rs.1000
IBAB 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
There is no age limit for applying.
- Candidate must be completed his graduation in any of the courses B.Tech, BE, B.Sc, MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, BAMS from any recognized university or institution.
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks in the graduation.
IBAB 2018-2019 Admit Card
The admit card will be released for the written exam will be released very soon on the official website. Candidates can download the admit card before the entrance exam. Candidates have to bring their admit card with them at the examination center. No candidate will be allowed without the admit card. Admit Card is very important for the entrance exam. Only those candidates will get the admit card who fill the application form correctly and before the last date of submission.
How to fill IBAB 2018 Application Form
- Candidates have to go to the official website of the Institute of Bioinformatics & Applied Biotechnology (IBAB) i.e. ibab.ac.in
- Go to the announcement tab
- Search for M.Sc 2018 Application Form
- And then click on it
- The new page will open on the screen
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload all the required documents without doing any kind of mistake otherwise the application form will be rejected
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fees
- Candidate can save the application form for future use.