MH PGM CET 2017 Application Form / Exam Date / Notification / Apply Online for Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical Common Entrance Test through the official website at: www.dmer.org
MH PGM CET 2017 Application Form
Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER) has issued a notification to conduct Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical Common Entrance Test for providing admission to Medical Postgraduate Courses for the academic year 2017-18. The applicant who will clear the entrance exam as prescribed, get admission into Medical Postgraduate Courses. All the interested and eligible candidates can submit their application form for the same through the official website.Details are given below.
MH PGM CET 2017 Application Form
As per the official Notification, Directorate of Medical Education & Research is going to conduct Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical Common Entrance Test for those candidates who are seeking for admission into MD / MS / PG Diploma courses. The candidates who wants to appear in this entrance exam are suggested to fill up their application form for the same from the offial website before the last date. The details like age limit, education qualification, how to apply are mentioned below.
About Conducting Authority: Directorate of Medical Education & Research came into existence on 1st September 1982. Medical Education & Drugs Department is responsible for Medical Education, Health care & research in the field of Medicine, control of Drugs & prevention of Food Adulteration.
Application form are invited by Directorate of Medical Education & Research for those aspirants who wants to take admission into MD / MS / PG Diploma courses for the academic session 2017-18. The interested candidates can submit their application form from the official website. The details are mentioned below regarding MH PGM CET 2017 Notification.
Name of the Examination: Maharashtra Post Graduate Medical Common Entrance Test 2017
Conducting Authority: Directorate of Medical Education & Research
Degree Courses Details :
M.D. – Medicine, Skin & VD, Chest & TB, Psychiatry, Peadiatrics, Radiology, Anesthesia, Radiotherapy, Anatomy, Physiology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, P.S.M, Forensic Medicine, Pathology, Biochemistry, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Palliative Medicine, Nuclear Medicine.
M.S. – Surgery, Orthopedics, ENT, Ophthalmology, OBGY
Eligibility Criteria for MH PGM CET 2017
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must have pass their final year in either BDS or MBBS examination from any approved and recognized medical or dental colleges.
- The applicant must have completed their 1 year internship and they must have obtain their registration in either DCI or MCI or J&K Medical Council.
- Online Registration & Filling Application Form: December 2016
- Last date for Submission of Online Application form :December 2017
- Issue of Admit Cards (Online): January 2017.
- Date of Exam PGM-CET: January 2017
How to apply for MH PGM CET 2017
- Visit to the official website at- www.dmer.org
- Click on Notification of MH PGM CET 2017
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with mandatory information.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Submit your application form.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
MH PGM CET Pattern 2017
- The paper will be only in English.
- The paper will comprises of 300 question.
- Each question will carry 1 marks i.e there will be total 300 questions of 300 marks.
- There will be no negative marking.
If you have any query regarding MH PGM CET 2017 Application Form / Exam Date / Notification, you can share with us. we will provide suitable information regarding your queries. Thanks!