MCD Nursing 2018/ MCD Nursing 2018 Application Form MCD Nursing Notification / Exam Date / Eligibility / Apply Online for the MCD Nursing 2018 at the official website
MCD Nursing 2018 Application Form
- 1 MCD Nursing 2018 Application Form
- 2 MCD Nursing 2018-2019
- 3 MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Important Dates
- 4 MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Application Fees
- 5 MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 6 MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
- 7 MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Admit Card
- 8 MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Counselling
- 9 How to fill MCD Nursing 2018 Application Form
North Delhi Municipal Corporation issued a new notification on their official website in which they are going to conduct the entrance exam for the admission of the candidates into the General Nursing & Midwifery Course (G.N.M) for Swami Dayanand Hospital and Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba. Candidates can apply for the course on the official website. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility criteria otherwise the application form will be rejected by the authorities. In this article, we provide all the details like the eligibility, admit card etc.
MCD Nursing 2018-2019
There is good news for all those candidates who are looking for the admission in the General Nursing and Midwifery Course because North Delhi Municipal Corporation going to conduct the entrance exam for the same. Candidates have to fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake. The application form will be out very soon on the official website and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission. If any candidate fail in the entrance exam then he is not eligible for the admission.
MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Important Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||In the month of September 2018|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||In the month of October 2018|
|Admit Card Issue Date||In the month of October 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||In the month of October 2018|
|Result Date||In the month of October 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||In the month of October 2018|
MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Application Fees
Candidates can pay the application fees through online mode. Candidates can pay the application fees by the debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for General Category’s Candidates is Rs.1060
- Application Fees for SC and ST Category’s Candidates is Rs.560
- Application Fees for PwD Category’s Candidates is Rs.0 (No Fees)
MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age for applying is 17 years and the maximum age for applying is 35 years.
- Candidates must complete his 12th Standard with at least 50% marks from any recognized Board of Education.
- Candidate who belong to SC or ST Category then they must score at least 45% marks in 12th Standard.
- Candidates who complete 12th Standard in Vocational ANM course are also eligible to apply.
- Candidate must be declared fit by the medical board of the Swami Dayanand Hospital or Hindu Rao Hospital, Kasturba.
MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Exam Pattern
- There will be total 100 multiple type questions.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 Hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Questions will be asked from the Maths, Biology, English and Chemistry subjects.
- The questions will be asked only in English language.
MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Admit Card
Candidates who fill the application form on or before the last date are eligible to obtain their admit cards. Candidates have to download the admit card from the official website of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation before the exam. No candidate will be allowed to give the entrance exam without the admit card. Candidates have to bring the admit card at the examination center otherwise, the entry of candidate will be banned.
MCD Nursing 2018-2019 Counselling
The counselling will begin after the release of the results of the entrance exam. Candidates will be called for the counselling process. Only those candidate will be called for the counselling who will clear the entrance exam. Candidates have to bring all the original documents at the time of counselling.
How to fill MCD Nursing 2018 Application Form
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the North Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Click on the apply online option
- Choose MCD Nursing 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details into the application form
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fees
- Candidate can save the application form for future use.