Maharashtra B.Ed. 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Maharashtra B.Ed. Admission 2017 through the official website at-www.bed.mhpravesh.in
Maharashtra B.Ed. 2017 Application Form
Directorate of Higher Education of Maharashtra has invited online application form for providing admission into B.Ed. course. The candidates who are interested and fulfill eligibility criteria those may submit their application form for the same form the official website. Keep in mind that application form will be accepted on or before the last date. Thus the candidates are suggested to submit their application form in prescribed format as soon as possible. In this article we are providing all important details about Maharashtra B.Ed. Admission Notification, which are mentioned below.
Maharashtra B.Ed. 2017 Apply Online
A notification regarding B.Ed. admission has been released by Directorate of Higher Education of Maharashtra that B.Ed. Common Entrance Test will be conducted for the same. The candidates who wish to appear in this entrance test may submit their application form from the official website. Every year a great number of candidates appear in this examination. The applicant will be selected on the basis of their performance in entrance exam. Candidates are suggested to read out offical notification carefully. All the important details regarding education qualification, age limit, selection process, application fees, how to apply etc are mentioned below.
Details of Maharashtra B.Ed. 2017 Application Form
The candidates who are seeking for admission into B.Ed. Course in Maharashtra State, those have to appear in B.Ed. Common Entrance Test. Application form for the same are invited by Directorate of Higher Education of Maharashtra.Interested and eligible candidates may submit their application form for the same through the official website.
Name of the Exam: B.Ed. Common Entrance Test 2017
Conducting Body: Directorate of Higher Education of Maharashtra
- The applicant should have completed graduation or post graduation from a recognized university and secure minimum 50 % marks are eligible to admission into B.Ed. Course.
- The candidates belonging to the reserved category will get a relaxation of 5%, so they need to score 45% marks.(Only for those candidates who are from Maharashtra )
Age Limit :
The candidates appearing for the entrance exam must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Gen / OBC Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 650/-
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 350/-
- Online Application Form start from : July 2017
- Online application process will close on: August 2017
How to Apply for Maharashtra B.Ed. Admission 2017
The candidates who are going to appear in Maharashtra B.Ed. Common Entrance Test 2017 , are suggested to follow below mentioned steps to submit their application form.
- Go to the official website at-www.bed.mhpravesh.in
- Click on B.Ed. Common Entrance Test 2017 Notification
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with correct information.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Make the payment of your application fees.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form.
For more information details about, Maharashtra B.Ed. 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date leave comment below. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!
Need of exam date
Need entire process and dates!
Need the entrance exam dates notification and other details..