KLEU AIET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for KLE University, Belagavi through the official website: www.kleuniversity.edu.in
KLEU AIET 2017 Application Form
KLE University has issued a notification to conduct All India Entrance Test 2017 for providing admission into MBBS and BDS courses under this University for the session 2017-18. The applicant will be selected on the basis of result of Entrance Exam. Application for KLEU AIET must be done online. Interested candidates can apply online for the same through the official website before the last date. The details are given below.
KLEU AIET 2017 Apply Online
A notification has been published by KLE University to conduct All India Entrance Test 2017. It is an all India medical entrance exam for admission in undergraduate courses like MBBS, BDS, BPT, BAMS, B.Sc Nursing and B. Pharma etc. Candidates who are going to appear for the KLEU All India Entrance Test 2017 are required to fulfill the age criteria set by the institute. In this article we have provided complete information details regarding like age limit, education qualification, exam date, application fees, exam pattern which are mentioned below. KLEU AIET 2017 Application Form
About KLE University : KLE University, Belagavi is a center of excellence in Medical Education, Research, and Health Care services at the national and international level. It is the top ten medical colleges in India in the spheres of medical education, research and health care services.
As per the official notification, All India Entrance Test 2017 will be scheduled in the month of May by KLE University. The candidates who are seeking for admission into medical courses can appear in this entrance exam. The candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in entrance exam. Other details regarding All India Entrance Test 2017 are given below.
Name of the Exam : All India Entrance Test 2017
Conducting Body : KLE University
Eligibility Criteria :
- The candidate should have passed +2 with in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Candidates are required to have an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and 50 % marks in English.
Age Limit: The candidates who are going to appear in AIET 2017 must have attain the age of 17 years at the time of admission or should complete the said age on or before 31st December 2017.
Selection Process: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the entrance test.
Important Dates :
- Date of Notification: February 2017
- Date of availability of Application Forms : February 2017
- Last date for On-line submission : April 2017
- Availability of Hall Tickets : May 2017
- All India Entrance Test 2017 : May 2017.
How to Apply for KLEU AIET 2017
- Log on to the official website at- www.kleuniversity.edu.in
- Click on Apply Online link in the Home Page.
- Read the given information carefully.
- After that enter information in application form.
- Make payment of Application Fees.
- Submit your application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form.
KLEU AIET Pattern 2017
- The duration of the KLEU AIET examination is 3 Hours.
- Total 2000 Question will be asked from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Each Question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be no negative marking.
Note: The applicants have to secure a minimum of 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology combined to have qualified for admission into KLE University.
If you have any query you can share with us through comment section. We will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!