Kerala TET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 through the official website at-bpekerala.in
Kerala TET 2017 Application Form
As per the official notification, The Kerala Government has issued a notification regarding Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 that is will be scheduled in the month of October. The candidates who are eligible for Kerala TET 2017 may submit their application form for the same from the official website on or before the last date. Kerala TET Exam is conducted in order to select candidate for various vacant posts of Teacher in government schools of Kerala state. the candidates who will successfully submitted their application, only those will be able to appear in written examination. Interested candidates can check all the details about Kerala TET which are given below.
Kerala TET 2017 Apply Online
The candidates who are waiting for Kerela TET 2017 hereby informed that Kerala Government has invited online application form to conduct Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 for those aspirants who who want to be teacher and want to get post of primary teacher in government schools of the Kerala state. The candidates who will score atleast 60% mark in Kerala TET, those will be declared qualify.Interested candidates are suggested to read out official notification carefully before applying. All the details regarding Kerala TET like age limit, education qualification, selection process, How to apply etc are mentioned below.
Name of Exam : Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test 2017
Name of Organization : Kerala Government
- For Level I: Applicant should have passed Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary with at least 45% marks and two year Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) or its equivalent.
- For Level II: Candidate should have done B.A/B.Sc./B.Com. and 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) or its equivalent.
- For Level III: Candidate should have passed BA/BSc/B.Com with at least 45% marks and B.Ed. Degree in relevant subject or its equivalent.
Age Limit: All those candidates which are between the 21 to 38 years age group they all can apply.
Kerala TET Level 2017
- Level I: For lower primary classes
- Level II: For upper primary classes
- Level III: For high school classes
- Level IV: For language teachers
- For Gen category candidates Rs.500/-
- For the reserved category candidates Rs.250/-
The candidate have to score the minimum 60% marks to qualify the exam.
How to Apply for Kerala TET 2017
The candidates who wish to apply online for Kerala TET are suggested to follow these instruction to apply online.
- Go to the official website at- bpekerala.in
- Click on TET 2017 Notification.
- Read given information carefully.
- Fill up the application form with correct details.
- Upload required scanned document.
- Make payment of your application fees.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form for future uses.
- Commencement of Online Application Form: August 2017
- Online application process will close on: August 2017
- Admit card will available from: September 2017
- Exam will be on : October 2017
for more information details about Kerala TET 2017, leave comment below. Our team will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your query. Thanks!