Karnataka PGET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Karnataka Post Graduation Entrance Test 2017 through the official website at-kea.kar.nic.in
Karnataka PGET 2017 Application Form
Karnataka Examinations Authority, Government of Karnataka has recently issued a notification for providing admission into various post graduate medical courses on the basis of Karnataka Post Graduation Entrance Test 2017. The candidates who will clear this entrance exam will get admission into post graduate courses for the academic session 2017-18. All the interested candidates who have education qualification as per prescribed format in official notification can submit their application form for the same from the official website. All the details are mentioned below.
Karnataka PGET 2017 Apply Online
As per the official notification, Karnataka Post Graduation Entrance Test 2017 will be scheduled in upcoming months by Karnataka Examinations Authority. The candidates who wants to appear in this entrance exam are suggested to read out all the information details about Karnataka PGET 2017 carefully before submission of online application form. The admission is based on merit list. The candidates can check all the details regarding PGET 2017 from this web page like age limit, education qualification, how to apply, exam pattern etc.
About Karnataka Examinations Authority: Karnataka Examinations Authority was formed by Government of karnataka in 1994 for conducting of Entrance Test and determining the eligibility / merit, for admission of Karnataka candidates. This authority conducts entrance exam for full time professional courses for Government share of seats in Medical, Dental, Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy, Engineering / Architecture courses, Farm science.
A notification has been issued by Karnataka Examinations Authority for conducting Karnataka Post Graduation Entrance Test for providing admission into medial Post graduate Courses. The candidates who wish to appear in this examination can submit their application form for the same from the official website. Al the details about Karnataka PGET 2017 Notification are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam: Karnataka Post Graduation Entrance Test 2017
Conducting Authority: Karnataka Examinations Authority
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka PGET 2017
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The candidates should have completed MBBS Degrees in colleges recognized by Medical Council of India Council of India, Government of India and affiliated to any University of India.
- The applicant must be less than 45 years of age as on March 31, 2017.
The candidates will be short-listed for counseling process on the basis of their performance in Karnataka Post Graduation Entrance Test 2017.
- Application forms will be available from : January 2017
- Last date to apply online : Feb 2017
- Admit cards will be available from : March 2017
- Examination will be scheduled in the month : April 2017
How to apply for Karnataka PGET 2017
The candidates who wish to apply for Karnataka PGET 2017, are suggested to follow below mentioned steps.
- Visit to the official website at : kea.kar.nic.in
- Click on Karnataka PGET 2017 Notification
- Read all the information details carefully.
- Enter the asked information in application form.
- Upload scanned documents if required.
- Submit Application form in prescribed format.
- Take print out of your application form.
If you have any query regarding, Karnataka PGET 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date you can share with us through comment section. After that we will assist you and provide appropriate information regarding your queries. Thanks!