Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test / IGKV CET 2018 / Application Form / Important Dates/ Notification / Eligibility / Apply Online at the Official Website – www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in
IGKV CET 2018 Application Form
Those candidates who want to take apply for the admission in the Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya University can apply for the for the Common Entrance Test. Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test is going to conduct by the Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya University and every year this university conducts the same for the admission of the candidates. The main purpose of the common entrance test that only those candidates will take the admission who are eligible and deserving candidates will take the admission in their university. This university provides so many graduates and posts graduate courses. Candidates can apply for the IGKV CET 2018 on the official website of the Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya University.
IGKV CET 2018-2019
Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya University issued a new notification on their official website in which they are going to Common Entrance Test. IGKV CET 2018 is conducted the university to take admission of the candidates in their university. Candidates can apply for the application form according the eligibility criteria of the form. Candidates can read the official notification before applying. Interested candidates can fill the application form before the last of the submission online.
IGKV CET 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events||Dates|
|Starting Date of Application Form||11 May 2018|
|Last Date for the Submission of Application Form||8 June 2018|
|IGKV CET 2018 Date||In the second week of June 2018|
|Commencement of Admission||27 July 2018|
|Date of registration||1st week of August 2017|
IGKV CET 2018-2019 Admit Card
Candidates who are ready to appear in the common entrance test can download the admit card first to appear in the exam. Admit card will be issued before the one or two weeks of the common entrance test. Admit card is a very important for the exam because all the important detail is mentioned on it. Candidates are not allowed to take entry in the examination hall. Without the admit card, no candidate will allowed to sit in the IGKV CET 2018.
IGKV CET 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For UnderGraduate Courses: Candidate must complete his 12th standard with good marks from any recognized Board of Education.
- For PostGraduate Courses: Candidate must complete his graduation in respective discipline with good marks from any recognized university or institute.
IGKV CET 2018-2019 Application Fees
The application fee of the Indira Gandhi Krishi Vishwavidyalaya Common Entrance Test is given below:
- The application fees for the General Category’s Candidates is Rs.400
- The application fees for the SC and ST Category’s Candidates is Rs.100
How to fill IGKV CET 2018-2019 Application Form
- First of all, candidate has to go to the official link i.e. www.igkvmis.cg.nic.in
- Then go to the apply online tab
- Choose IGKV CET 2018-2019 Application Form
- Fill the application form without doing any kind of mistake and upload all the scanned copy of documents
- Then click on the proceed button and the new page will open on the screen
- Pay the application fee of the application form
- Candidate can save the application form for future