Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) / HTET 2018 Application Form / HTET Notification / Dates / Syllabus / Apply Online for the HTET 2018 at the official website – htet.nic.in
HTET 2018 Application Form
Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) is going to conduct for all those candidates who want to join the teaching filed and want to be government teacher. Every year, HTET organized by the Haryana Board of School Education for the recruitment of the deserving candidates in the various government and private schools of the Haryana state. Candidates are informed that HTET is mandatory for becoming the teacher in the government school of Haryana. Candidates can apply for the HTET 2018 by visiting the official website of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET).
There is a good news for all those candidates who are waiting for the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2018 because the Haryana Board of School Education issued a new notification on the official website that they are going to conduct the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) for the academic session of 2018-19. Candidates have to clear the test in order to attend the interview for the government job of the teacher in the various schools of Haryana. Candidates have to fill the application form according to the eligibility of the application form. The application form is out now and interested candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission. In this article, we provide all the details and information of the HTET 2018 like eligibility, application fees, important dates etc.
HTET 2018-2019 Important Dates
|Name of the Events
|Starting Date of Application Form
|In the first week of June 2018
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form
|In the second week of June 2018
|Admit Card Issue Date
|In the second week of August 2018
|HTET 2018 Date
|In the last week of August 2018
HTET 2018-2019 Application Fees
Candidates can pay the application fees through online mode. Candidates have to pay the application fees by debit card, credit card or by net banking. The details of the application fees is given below:
- Application Fees for General Category’s Candidates is Rs.600
- Application Fees for OBC, SC and ST Category’s Candidates is Rs.300
- Application Fees for Other States Candidates is Rs.600
HTET 2018-2019 Selection Process
Candidates will be selected for the interview on the basis of the marks in the HTET 2018. Candidates must have to secure at least 60% marks to crack the exam. Those candidates who will qualify the exam will be called for interview and after clearing the interview, candidate will get a job.
HTET 2018-2019 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum age for applying is 18 years and the maximum age for applying is 38 years. If any candidate does not fit in this criteria he is not eligible for the exam.
Educational Qualifications for Primary Teacher:
- Candidate must clear the D.Ed exam means Junior Basic Training (JBT) exam.
Educational Qualifications for Trained Graduate Teacher:
- Candidate must clear his graduation in any discipline along with the B.Ed in the concerned discipline from any recognized university or institute.
Educational Qualifications for Post Graduate Teacher:
- Candidate must clear his post graduation in any discipline along with the B.Ed in the concerned discipline from any recognized university or institute.
How to fill HTET 2018 Application Form
- First of all, candidates have to go to the official website of the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) i.e. htet.nic.in
- Click on the apply online option
- Choose HTET 2018 Application Form
- Fill all the details into the application form and upload all the required documents which are asked by the page
- Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fees
- Candidate can save the application form for future use.