Hyderabad Business School (HBS) MBA 2017/ Application Form/ Notification/ Exam Date / Apply Online for HBSAT on the official website at – hsbindia.in
HBSAT 2017 Application Form
HBS refers to Hyderabad Business School.HBS is going to conduct Hyderabad Business School Admission Test (HBSAT).This is good news to all those who wants to take admission in the most popular management course MBA in this famous school.Candidate can fill the application for the Hyderabad Business School Admission Test (HBSAT). Application form are released now.Interested candidates can fill the application form.
Hyderabad Business School issue a notification that they are going to conduct Hyderabad Business School Admission Test (HBSAT) for the academic session of 2017-18.HBSAT is conducting for the admission in the MBA course.The application form of HBSAT are out now and interested candidates can fill the application form.Candidates can fill the application form before the last date of submission.Application Form is only available on the official site of the Hyderabad Business School.
HBSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualifications :
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree with at least 50% in total from any recognized university or institute.
- Those candidates who are waiting for the result of final year examination are also eligible to apply.And if the candidate clear the admission test and personal interview then the candidate show all the required documents and all the mark sheets on or before 20 August 2017.If any candidate not show his all documents than the admission will be cancelled.
- Candidates who already appear in the MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT entrance exam then don’t need to give the HBSAT 2017.
- Those candidates who are waiting for the result of final year examination are also eligible to apply.And they have to show the certificates and all the degrees on or before 20 August 2017.
Foreign candidates and NRI are also eligible to apply for the HBSAT 2017.
Note : Those candidates who already appear in the MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT/ GMAT entrance exam then don’t need to give the HBSAT 2017 but those candidates not appear any kind of management entrance or in these exams which are listed above then this admission is compulsory for them.If they want admission in the Hyderabad Business School then they have to give and qualify the entrance exam with good marks.
HBSAT 2017 Test Centres
The list of the entrance exam centres are :
- New Jalpaiguri
How to fill Application Form HBSAT 2017 hsbindia.in
-First of all, candidate have to go to the official site of the Hyderabad Business School i.e. hsbindia.in
-Then click on the application form tab and when new page display on the screen then,
-Choose the Hyderabad Business School Admission Test (HBSAT) 2017
-Choose the course (MBA) and fill the correct and proper information and upload the required scanned documents
-Click on the submit button
-Then pay the fees of the application form by net banking or by debit or credit card or by e-challan.
– Save and Print the application form for the future purpose.