GNIHM JET 2017 Application Form
Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management going to conduct an All India Joint Entrance Test for the academic session of the 2017-18.Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management if going to conduct this entrance exam for the undergraduate programs Bachelor in Hospitality Management (Hons.),Bachelor in Hotel Management and Catering Technology,B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration ,in Hotel Management ,in Catering and in Tourism.Candidates those who are interested in this JET can fill the application form.
Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management going to conduct the JET for the admission in their institute.Candidates can take this as a opportunity,for those who are looking to take admission in these courses.The application forms of the GNIHM JET are out now and those candidates who are interested in this can fill the application form before the last date of submission.Candidates can fill the application form on the official website of the Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management (GNIHM).
GNIHM JET 2017 Important Dates
Last Date of Submission of Application Form – 30 April 2017
GNIHM JET Date – 15 May 2017
Result will be declare on – 21 May 2017
GNIHM JET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must clear his 10+2 from any recognized Board of Education in any stream.
- Candidates who are waiting for the 10+2 result of the academic session of 2016-17 are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam.
GNIHM JET 2017 Exam Pattern
The question paper contains 120 Multiple Choice Question or Objective type.Candidate have choose one correct answer out of the four options.If the answer is right then candidate will be awarded by the 1 mark for each correct answer.There is no negative marking in this entrance exam.
The subjects of the JET are General Knowledge,General Intelligence and General English.
GNIHM JET 2017 Admission Procedure
- Those candidates who clear the JET 2017 with good marks and then he will be eligible to get admission in the GNIHM and there is list of documents which is required at the time of the admission.
- Candidate have to bring a photocopy of a admit card and score card of JET and all other mark sheets.
- Candidate have to bring 5 passport size photographs of his own.The 2 photographs will be attested and remaining 3 will be non attested.
- Candidate have to bring a character certificate at the time of the admission.
How to fill Application Form GNIHM JET 2017 gnihm.ac.in
-First of all candidate have to visit the official website of the Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management i.e. gnihm.ac.in
-Then go to the application from tab and then new window will open,then
-Choose the Joint Entrance Test (JET) 2017
-Choose one of the course(in which you wants to take admission) and fill the correct and proper information, upload all the required scanned documents
-Click on the next step button and
-Then pay the fees of Rs.1000 for the application form by net banking or by debit or credit card
-And after all this process candidate can Save and Print the application form for the future use.