CPMEE (ACEE) 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for CPMEE (ACEE) 2017 through the official website at-www.aceeindia.org
CPMEE (ACEE) 2017 Application Form
Association of Combined Entrance Examination has released a notification to conduct Common Pre-Medical Entrance Exam (CPMEE) for providing admission to MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS courses for the academic session 2017-18 offered at various Unaided Private Medical, Dental, Ayurvedic and Homoeopathic Member Colleges of ACEE. The candidates who wants to make their career in medical field can submit their application form in order to appear in entrance exam. The details of CPMEE (ACEE) 2017 are provided below.
CPMEE (ACEE) 2017 Apply Online
As per the official notification, Association of Combined Entrance Examination has invited online application form to conduct CPMEE (ACEE) 2017 for providing admission into MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS courses .The ACEE will ensure students to take the admission in the member institutions through proper procedures of admissions, selection is based on merit list. the candidates who have education qualification prescribed in official notification, can apply online before the last date.
About ACCE : Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) was constituted by the private unaided medical, dental, ayurvedic and homoeopathic colleges of Uttarakhand. ACCE is responsible to conduct a Common Pre-Medical Entrance Exam for providing admission into MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS courses.
As per latest official notice, Common Pre-Medical Entrance Exam (CPMEE) 2017 will be conducted by Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE) in the month of July. The candidates who wants to appear in this entrance exam can submit their application form from the official website. The details of CPMEE (ACEE) 2017 regarding age limit, education qualification, how to apply etc are mentioned below.
Name of the Exam: Common Pre-Medical Entrance Exam (CPMEE) 2017
Conducting Body : Association of Combined Entrance Examination (ACEE), Uttarakhand.
Education Qualification: The candidates should have passed 12th or equivalent examination recognized Board,with Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB) with English as a compulsory subject.
Age Limit : The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2017.
Seats Details :
- SGRR Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun : MBBS – 150 Seats
- Seema Dental College and Hospital, Rishikesh : BDS – 100 Seats
- Uttaranchal Dental and Medical Research Institute, Dehradun : BDS – 100 Seats
- Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College Dehradun : BAMS – 50 Seats
- Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Dehradun : BAMS – 60 Seats
- Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur : BAMS – 50 Seats
- Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee: BHMS – 60 Seats
- Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Dehradun : BHMS – 60 Seats
- Online Application Start from : June 2017
- Last Date of filling the application form : July 2017
- Date of CPMEE (ACEE) 2017 :July 2017
How to Apply For CPMEE (ACEE) 2017
The candidates who are going to apply online for CPMEE (ACEE) 2017, are suggested to follow below mentioned guideline.
- Log on to the official website at-www.aceeindia.org
- Click on the link Apply Online in the Home Page.
- Read the given information carefully.
- Fill up application form with asked details.
- Submit your application form.
- Take print out of your application form.
CPMEE (ACEE) 2017 Exam pattern
- CPMEE 2017 would consist of one paper of 200 marks containing 200 multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- The question will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The duration of paper is 2 & half hour.
For more information details about CPMEE 2017 Application Form / Notification / Exam Date, you can comment with you queries in comment box. Thanks!