Amrita University MBBS 2017 / Application Form / Notification / Exam Date / Apply Online for Amrita University MBBS Admission 2017 from the official website at-www.amrita.edu
Amrita University MBBS Admission 2017
Amrita University has issued a notification to conduct Entrance exam for admission to MBBS Course under Amrita University. The candidates who are interested and have education qualification as per prescribed format in official notification can apply online for the same form the official website. The candidates can check details of Amrita University MBBS Admission 2017 regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, application fees how to apply etc, are mentioned below in the same webpage.
Amrita University MBBS Application Form 2017
As per the official notification, Amrita University has invited online application form to conduct entrance exam for admission to MBBS course.The candidates shall be selected as per their merit in the Amrita University MBBS Entrance Exam 2017. Numerous number of candidates appears in this examination every year.The candidates who wants to appear in this entrance exam can submit their application form from the official website.
About Amrita University: Amrita University is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university. This university is ranked as one of the best research universities in India. The university is spread across five campuses in three states of India – Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. The university collaborates with top US universities and top European universities for regular student exchange programs.
Amrita University MBBS Admission 2017 Notification
Amrita University conducts Amrita University Entrance Examination 2017 for providing admission into MBBS Course. The candidates can apply online to appear in this examination through the official website. The details of Amrita University MBBS Admission 2017 Notification are given below.
Name of the Exam: Amrita University Entrance Exam 2017
Conducting Body: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham
|Course||No. of Seats||Duration|
|MBBS||100||Four and half years plus one year compulsory rotating Residential Internship|
- The candidate should have passed 12th or its equivalent in the first attempt with 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Biotechnology taken together and 60% marks in English separately.
- Those who appear for the qualifying examination in March / April 2016 can also apply.
Age Limit: The candidate should complete the age of 17 years by 31 December 2017 and should not exceed 23 at the time of admission.
Application Fees: Application fee : Rs.1,600/-
Note: Application fee paid by Online – Net banking/Credit/Debit card.
Selection Process: Selection is based on the rank obtained in the All India Amrita Entrance Examination conducted by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
- Commencement of Online Registration : March 2017
- Last date ONLINE registration : May 2017
- Date & Time of Entrance Examination : May 2017
How to Apply for Amrita University Entrance Examination 2017
- Log on to the official website at-www.amrita.edu
- Click on the link Amrita University MBBS Admission 2017 Notification
- Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill up all the details in Application form.
- Upload required scanned documents.
- Make payment of application fees in prescribed format.
- Submit your application form and take print out of it.
Examination Center : New Delhi, Lucknow, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Chennai, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Kozhikode, Kochi, Kollam (Amritapuri), Thiruvananthapuram, California (USA).
If you have any Query you can share with us through comments section. We will provide suitable information about your query. Thanks!
mbbs under graduate entrance exame